zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
hi, just wondering how some people dont have thier picture up as an avatar? is a friendly enough site where no one will steal pics etc... so why not?
just curious... x x x
:pakistanF

Fleck

dont know how to fella ! and if you start to explain to me how to , please do it like your talking to a 5 year old ! lol , i would probably be better asking my grandaughter to do it for me ! lol

zuberdust

dont know how to fella ! and if you start to explain to me how to , please do it like your talking to a 5 year old ! lol , i would probably be better asking my grandaughter to do it for me ! lol

lol i wudnt dare patronise u....

ok clik on "user cp just at the top in the red toolbar..
on the "your control panel" list, under 'settings and options' clik on "edit Avatar", when that opens, right at the bottom, clik "use cutom avatar"

then on the 2nd line, clik browse and find your pic from your computer. once found, upload it, then clik "save changes" at the bottom!
wallah! ur sorter!

angiesco

I don't know ZD. I have to admit I am a bit nosey, so I quite like to know what people look like. On the other hand, I never put pictures of myself on the net, at all. all my avatars are flower related or along the lines of Dora, Fifi and Fenerbahce(my childrens influence of course!)

Hope the sunny weather is holding up for you all in Glasgow :)

Angie.

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi Zuberdust - you need to use the search facility as this topic has been covered many times with people explaining why they don't use their picture as an avatar - and mostly it isn't because they don't know how!!!!!

zuberdust

Hi Zuberdust - you need to use the search facility as this topic has been covered many times with people explaining why they don't use their picture as an avatar - and mostly it isn't because they don't know how!!!!!

it has? oh well, as more newer users comes, old topics are bound to get made again, its the circle of life! :pakistanF

I don't know ZD. I have to admit I am a bit nosey, so I quite like to know what people look like. On the other hand, I never put pictures of myself on the net, at all. all my avatars are flower related or along the lines of Dora, Fifi and Fenerbahce(my childrens influence of course!)

Hope the sunny weather is holding up for you all in Glasgow :)

Angie.

oh rite! yes was loving the sunny weather! hope it comes back soon! we need more sun!, so nice to walk about half naked!!!......... :pakistanF

angiesco

It won't last long ZD, write the dates down quick, someone just might ask you what day summer was :)

In saying that, I miss summer at home :(

Angie.

zuberdust

It won't last long ZD, write the dates down quick, someone just might ask you what day summer was :)

In saying that, I miss summer at home :(

Angie.

last days of may and first 2 days of june! heheheheeh
where is your home? i thot u lived in glasgow no?

angiesco

I am from Glasgow(south-side)

I live in Antalya now.

I was 'home' last year and there was just one sunny and hot day in the 2 months we stayed :)

zuberdust

I am from Glasgow(south-side)

I live in Antalya now.

I was 'home' last year and there was just one sunny and hot day in the 2 months we stayed :)

ooooooooo nice move to Turkey! bet the weather is amazing there!
yeh last years summer was crap! but this yr its much better! a lot less rain, maybe we have had cloudy days but rainfall has decreased a lot!... wanna swap places? hehehehe

maggie

I like changing my avitar every so often.

Gives people a laff occasionally.

Hugs Maggie xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom