Jaycey

African Refugee
I’m always curious about the use of avatars and user names on the forum.

Are they how we see ourselves or how we’d like others to see us perhaps?

Is Perfect really perfect?

Is Shirley really a little devil? (Perhaps, judging by some of her surprisingly unladylike posts!)

And Sunny Seasider? Are they real?

Mojive, great legs!

Does Des really scare little children?

If Saoirse put a photo up that would really scare little children

SueCheshireUK – Shame on you, nobody looks that good - just gotta be a Photoshop job!

Bickern, wotta big boy.

Do Kingfishers really eat penguins?

G&L all heart.

But Sleepy always seems wide awake.

Beyazbayan? White woman? Definitely xenophobic.

Mollaq – Billy Bunter type.

Sleekit? Deceitful, sneaky, sly? Strange choice for a for a nice guy.

Spurs – a self confessed grower of exotic plants

Giglets … time to show your face

Greensman01 doesn’t look at all well

The list goes on …..

Last edited:

kibris

what about yours---do you really thınk you look lıke that or do you prance around ın a fur hat all day sıngıng songs from fıddler on the roof? Mıne ıs the sea and palm trees and allways wanted to lıve where they were--ı lıked the colour and ı lıve on the aegean so ıt seemed apt.

well we have met so maybe theres an advantage there...
until then i always thought JC stood for JC Christ .....
suits you sir

the Devil and JC on the same forum..

Jaycey

African Refugee
what about yours---do you really thınk you look lıke that or do you prance around ın a fur hat all day sıngıng songs from fıddler on the roof ….

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_hAujgt0A]Opening Title(Instrumental half of Tradition)- Fiddler on the Roof film - YouTube[/ame]

Not a lot of prancing but the fur hat is useful, –7C today.

And the pic is a dead ringer of me (50 years ago).

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
The definition of Tommie in the Urban Dictionary is
Tommie is an extremely loving and caring person, to whom you can talk to about anything. He could be one of the nicest and smartest people you ever...

Of course, I am a nice person but I'm definitely not smart.

Wish I were like Tommie Cooper :hat: but more like Tommie Lee Jones.:slapme:

teosgirl

My Avatar is actually me, diving locally in Turkey.
My username is Teos girl because I live in a village which has an antique city called Teos, and because (at the time of joining the forum) I was a girl. I hope I've graduated to woman now though.

Charlotte

easylife

I chose the camel, not because I look like it (well, I don't think so) but because it was the best of the limited choice offered and as I hate fiddling around with things on the computer I didn't want to import something more to my taste from elsewhere, i.e. I like the easylife!
I don't even know how to put an emoticon on my posts!

ted j

Easy, Easylife

Hit quick reply then go advanced , you'll see emotions on the right , if you want more , just click the word more at the bottom expand that page and whatever you click on, will show up in your post like this :16vf:

Jaycey

African Refugee
I chose the camel, not because I look like it (well, I don't think so) but because it was the best of the limited choice offered and as I hate fiddling around with things on the computer I didn't want to import something more to my taste from elsewhere, i.e. I like the easylife!
I don't even know how to put an emoticon on my posts!

Maybe more like this ??
2ugcmpx.jpg

easylife

Ah! Thanks for that. As you say, 'It's easy'. :doh:

Yes JC, that would be ideal but it would mean I have to 'do' things to replace the one I've got and I've got this phobia for fiddling around with things. It took me 6 months after buying a bluetooth dongle to plug it in my machine to transfer photos from my phone! :(

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ah! Thanks for that. As you say, 'It's easy'. :doh:

Yes JC, that would be ideal but it would mean I have to 'do' things to replace the one I've got and I've got this phobia for fiddling around with things. It took me 6 months after buying a bluetooth dongle to plug it in my machine to transfer photos from my phone! :(

If you really like it maybe ask one of our clever geeky Mods to help?
zanom.gif

traveller

I chose Traveller because I'd "traveled" here to live and had the intention of "traveling" around a bit more of Turkey, didn't happen, got sort of rooted in Fethiye.
The avatar is because I look like that first thing in the morning LOL.

I remember a thread on here where someone asked why we didn't put real photo's of ourselves on, my reply was "this IS me on a bad hairdo day".

Well my username is pretty obvious but I wish I could drop James as he has never shown an interest or been on here.
Try as I might since using an iPad I have not been able to put an avitar on apart from one of the custom ones.
I have resized and they work on another forum but not here, can anyone help?

Sue

Latest Posts

Top Bottom