jewel

I have absolutely no idea how to change my Avatar photo to the one my friend kindly put on my facebook profile for me.It may mean that some of the forum may recognise us when we are over in Turkey.I now know what Tess looks like so will keep an eye out for her when we are over.Can some kind soul point me in the right direction especially as I am computer illiterate and I dont have any photo's stored on my computer.Is it possible that as I did'nt put my own picture on facebook that I can put it on here. Thanks jewel x

Tess

Save a pic of you to your desktop Jue, go into User Control Panel and go from there.
I will try and find a link explaining the process for you. I know what you look like too Jue, from AA so will be on the lookout for you too.

jewel

Errrmmm thanks Tess, will try but dont hold your breath.No problem if I cant do it.Keith had to do it for me on the other forum, I'm ashamed to say. jewel x

juco

Jewel, First thing you need (on your computer) is a picture or we could steal the one off facebook!

You need a picture on your PC before you can change your avatar, if you have a picture I can edit it for you or if you give me permission I can steal the one from the `other forum` one and send that to you for putting on this forum.

jewel

Tess it shows on my profile that I have changed it but not on here.Thanks for helping,if you click on my profile you can see the new pic. jewel x

Juco I have done it and if you click my profile you will see it but...Im still showing up as the pink hearts. jewel x does that make sence!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
1: Go into User CP
2: From the menu on the left click "edit avatar"
3: If you have the pic on your pc use option 2 and browse to the location of your chosen image.
4: Select it and click on "save changes"

"The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 31.3 KB (whichever is smaller)." If its bigger than this it will not work.

Last edited by a moderator:

arrian

R.I.P
Save a pic of you to your desktop Jue, go into User Control Panel and go from there.
I will try and find a link explaining the process for you. I know what you look like too Jue, from AA so will be on the lookout for you too.

well, i knew you liked a drink or three Tess, but AA???? that's a bit extreme!!!lol
:bigkiss:

( i posted this same message about 5 30 this morning, but it seems to have disappeared, so apologies if it pops up twice!!!)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom