Available for work
Hello All

My name is Sez and I am a 39 year old female from the UK.

If all goes to plan I will be living in Altinkum permanently from Oct 09.

I will be available for any work if needed.

For example: House cleaning, dog walks, house sitting if you have pets and need to get back to the uk. I have a full driving license and could be available as a driver if required.

Sez

Available for work
If you dont have a work permit be very careful of what you say you are working as on a public forum. It only takes one person to report you and you can be deported very quickly. Sorry to cast a cloud on any dreams but its a reality check. Yes, there are Brits working in bars, shops, emlaks etc without work permits but it is illegal and can have very serious consequences. Take care.

Available for work
Thanks for your all your concerns and advice villabaris1 I am a Turk and have citizenship.

Jeannie legally if possible.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Available for work
Well i wish you the best of luck with your new adventure. Im being nosey , but were you born in turkey or the UK , just wondered what has prompted your move to Altinkum. I must admit if i thought i could get a work permit to work in turkey i would be off as soon as.

Take care

eve

Tess

Available for work
Tell us more Gixer please, how come you are living in UK, etc. Why have you chosen Altinkum etc. I'm with Evelynne, I'm a little Nosey, I like to call it curious LOL!!!!

Available for work
welcome to the forum Gixer..i hope you find your work
i have to say though that from your introductory post you could have said you were Turkish.....or maybe you were being a tad naughty and hoping for the responses you got..it does happen sometimes.

and three back to back posts..oops

happy hunting.

Available for work
welcome to the forum Gixer..i hope you find your work
i have to say though that from your introductory post you could have said you were Turkish.....or maybe you were being a tad naughty and hoping for the responses you got..it does happen sometimes.

and three back to back posts..oops

happy hunting.

Thanks for the welcome.

No I didn't expect all these posts. I didn't realise it was cause such a storm.

So many people concerned about me, I feel blessed. ;)

Next time I will be very careful about how I post.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Available for work
Sorry if i sounded cheeky but i thought you were british and from what i've read on here , it's very hard to get work legally. Good luck anyway,

Jeannie

Tess

Available for work
Look forward to your subsequent post Gixer, looking forward to hearing how it works out for you in Altinkum, good luck for the future.

Available for work
Hello Sez! Welcome to the Forum; I think you may have thrown everyone with your
spelling (lol) because some of us have problems on that score.

Pity that you are relocating to Altinkum, as we could do with your skills where we live;
throw in baby-sitting and you would never be unemployed.

Enjoy the Forum Sez.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Available for work
Hi Gixer,

Welcome to the forum an look forward to seeing you in Altinkum.

If you get a chance, come along and join WIT, its great for networking and job finding!!

Available for work
Sorry if i sounded cheeky but i thought you were british and from what i've read on here , it's very hard to get work legally. Good luck anyway,

Jeannie

Jeannie

Thanks for your Good Luck wishes.

In fact I am British and very English.

Sez

Available for work
To Ian, Carol and Ms Who

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.
WOW I have never been so popular.
No one has met me yet so that could all change... heee hee.

Ian I am so sorry I don't live near you, but you never know I could relocate :)
Thanks Ms Who I think I will come along to WIT - it would be great to meet the locals.

Sez

leylaasena

Available for work
Hi and welcome, Sez

With dual nationality and both languages you're an employers dream - a 'Brit' who speaks Turkish and doesn't need a work permit ,or a Turk with perfect English- depending on how you want to looks at it!!!!!

Even so , don't expect to earn anything like you earn in the Uk.
Wages here are much lower but then so are living costs.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom