sarabara

Availability of Soya Products etc
Hello everyone. I'm maybe coming for a holiday in September and would like some advice. My 2 year old is allergic to milk and other things. I need to know whether your supermarkets stock any soya products. The best one for him is Alpro Soya Milk and Yoghurts. If someone could let me know that'd be great thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy Alpro Soya Milk here in Kas from Migros so I guess they will sell it in Altinkum. Not sure about yogurt, so I,ll check that out for you.

nanamo

We have a young 'un who is lactose intolerant but have managed to buy Apro yogurt, milk and milkshake in the larger supermarkets without any problem. We usually bring over a cool box with us and if you freeze the milk it keeps the rest of the stuff cool. We always mention it to the flight company when booking and have always been able to get the cool bag on extra to our weight allowance and only once has it ever been checked. We take dairy free butter type spread and chocolate as well and have recently discovered that Tesco in the UK stocks dairy free chocolate spread. What you may find helpful is if you prepare a little card advising in Turkish 'this child is unable to eat cows milk' to show in the restaurants because from experience it saves an awful lot of miming. Molly x

Last edited:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
I know you can definitely get the milk and milkshake in Migros in Altinkum but not sure about the yogurts.

sarabara

Hi there,

Thanks so much for all your help and advice. It will make such a difference to our holiday not having to stress about this too much.

Sara

Latest Posts

Top Bottom