What date would be most suitable for a meet-up in the Fethiye area.

• Sunday 27th September

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Sunday 4th October

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sunday 11th October

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Sunday 18th October

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Autumn Meet-Up In Fethiye Area
In order for me to make arrangements for a meet-up in the Fethiye area I've listed the 4 possible dates for members to vote for. (Yes, another poll ! :roundgrin).

There's no limit to the number of votes you can cast, but be sensible. :wink:

I'm currently negotiating with 3 different venues for prices but, because of their popularity as wedding venues, it'll ultimately depend on which one is available at the right price on the date voted as most popular by members.

Last edited:
I hope to be able to make it but am unable to plan that far ahead at the moment. It will all depend on my chemo treatments.

Will it be a daytime event or an evening one?

Fingers crossed I can make it.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
It'll be a daytime meet. Probably around 11am.

We hope you do make it.

LezliG

I'l try and make it depending on the venue as I shall be coming from Dalaman and probably won't have transport so will have to rely on Dolmus/bus/a lift!

Lesley

Hi ,

Any date is ok for us-we'll be coming from Dalaman too-I'm sure we can arrange to share transport.

Ann & Ray

At the moment we do not have any commitments on any of the proposed dates. We will make every effort to confirm our attendance on which-ever date is chosen.

Lindacm

I'l try and make it depending on the venue as I shall be coming from Dalaman and probably won't have transport so will have to rely on Dolmus/bus/a lift!

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

I would be interested in going as well, so we can go together. Would have to catch a coach though as it's only me going.

At the moment any of those dates are good with me.

Linda

Linda

Lindacm

Hi ,

Any date is ok for us-we'll be coming from Dalaman too-I'm sure we can arrange to share transport.

Ann & Ray

Hi Both,

If there's any spare room I would be interested. Will share petrol costs.

Thanks,

Linda

LezliG

Hi Lesley,

I would be interested in going as well, so we can go together. Would have to catch a coach though as it's only me going.

At the moment any of those dates are good with me.

Linda

Linda

Hi Linda

Any dates are good for me too. Not going back to UK till the 22nd.

Lesley

Lindacm

Hi Linda

Any dates are good for me too. Not going back to UK till the 22nd.

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Any dates are good (at the moment), for me too.

Thought you were here for good from the 1st Sept? Have things changed?

Linda

LezliG

Hi Lesley,

Any dates are good (at the moment), for me too.

Thought you were here for good from the 1st Sept? Have things changed?

Linda

No still the same, have promised the granddaughters I'll go back for half term!

See you soon, Lesley

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi everybody - it seems that Sunday 11th October is the most popular, so I think we should go for that one. The restaurant has been chosen - Sarnic - which is right in the old Ghost Town of Kaya. Hopefully the weather will be good enough to be able to eat outside and afterwards all those who wish to do so can have a stroll around the old town itself. It will be a typical village breakfast with unlimited tea and coffee and the cost will be 10 lira each. I would be grateful to have names and numbers, please as soon as possible. Many thanks. There is a website - all in Turkish I am afraid - so that you can get an idea of where you will be going: Kaya Köy SARNIÇ

jcrian

Put us down for 2 Harem. There maybe another two but I will let you know as soon as possible.

LezliG

Count me in - may be a couple more who live in Fethiye but haven't got internet connection at the moment so don't know about the get together.

Lesley

Harem

I've cliqued
Thanks guys, looking forward to getting all the names and numbers and also to seeing/meeting you on October 11th

Sara-666

Are outsiders from Bodrum invited too??? We're thinking of coming down for a couple of days to have a look around, so would love to meet you all at the same time? Anyone recommend a decent local B&B? Sorry forgot to mention we have two young children, would that make a difference?

Thanks
Sara

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Anyone, whether TLF members, potential members or just friends of members are always welcome to any TLF meet-up.

I'd recommend The Villa Rhapsody if you want to stop in the village. You can mention that I've recommended them to you if you like, but it won't guarantee you a discount! :wink:

Villa Rhapsody - Atilla and Jeanne Gunesoglu

Latest Posts

Top Bottom