hisa4us

Automatic floating pool cleaning system??
Hi all can anyone help me please.
We have just bought a villa with a private pool and as other owners will know its not cheap maintaining them using and paying companies to do so for you while the seaon lasts.
About 12 months ago i saw a device like a flying saucer shape floating device on a private pool and when i asked the person what it was, they said it was to keep the pool clean and it automatically releases chemicals at set doses and times and saves having to pay someone to do it.
They said it was expensive to buy but thats all i know.
Has anyone else got one of these types of cleaning chemical release gadgets and if so could you please give me details on price and where i could buy one in Turkey and do they work lol.
Many thanks in advance for any details provided.
Darren

lorraine

Non Active Member
I know the types you mean, you still have to have someone connect them when the pool is not in use, they connect to the pumps and filters and over the course of x hours work the way round the pool, I have seen hotels here in Turkey use them, but would think they are expensive here, they are available in the UK try the link below to see what they look like.

pool cleaner

If i am near to a local Fethiye pool accessory shop will take a look, but remember you still have to have or pay someone to use it efficiently.

Also, just remembered the company over the road by us, they could possible help you.

Calis Pool Company

Last edited:

hisa4us

Hi lorraine
Thankyou for your quick reply.
I know the ones you mean hon but the one i saw worked without any human interaction as far as i know.It just floats on the top of the pool releasing chemicals while you are away and doesnt acctually do any brushing or anything like that it just floats on the top of the pool water.
Obviously its not well known about lol but thats why i need more info.
Thanks for that though.
Darren

Susan

Non Active Member
Bromine/Chlorine Floating Feeder

SIMPLE TO USE AND EASILY ADJUSTABLE! · Heavy-duty floating brominator/chlorinator dispenses 1" bromine tablets or 1" chlorine tablets.·

Floater meters the right amount of sanitizer and is easily adjusted to your pool (max. 12' round) or spa water demands.

It is around 10 US Dollars

www.intheswim.com

www.the-home-improvement-net.com

Just type in floating chlorine feeders and others will come up for you.

Hope this helps

Was going to put the picture of it on but cannot find out how to do this.

Susan

merlin

Susan, there is a guide here showing how to upload pictures into your posts

Merv!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom