jcrian

Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
Just to let you know a new sub-forum has been set up for the Golden Girls in the cafe.

Lately a lot of threads have been taken off topic with 'banter' and after discussion between the mods and Mushtaq it was decided to set up this new forum for you. Nothing wrong with the banter but hopefully by doing this the threads will stay more on topic.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
Well thank heavens for that :gulme:

Time to hide now methinks :behindsof

C

GnD

Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
Official fun site!

So sort of the opposite to the back room! HA the front room:p

Thanks Ian

GnD

Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
I got officially invited! I did say on MSN t'other day.
MEN they just don't listen :p

BUT a point is if its called Golden Girls isn't it excluding others?

I vote Front Room to include everyone, my reservation for "groupings" is that those not in feel out of the current position in some way and I'm sure all GG's want everyone too?

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
I got officially invited! I did say on MSN t'other day.
MEN they just don't listen :p

BUT a point is if its called Golden Girls isn't it excluding others?

I vote Front Room to include everyone, my reservation for "groupings" is that those not in feel out of the current position in some way and I'm sure all GG's want everyone too?

I think you should be renamed to 'The Cheeky Girls' :gulme:

C

GnD

Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
Life gets heavy and GG's lighten it. Why sit and dwell? If you read around some GG's have their loads and it's all about perspective. So if daft on here then great we'll be daft in the naughty room??

I love seaside postcard humour = harmless and fun and never at anyone's expense, making it the best sort of humour, but I also appreciate it is not to the taste of some at a given time. It takes all sorts.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Attn. GOLDEN GIRLS
Well i don't mind our own sub forum but people can join if they want ..We get carried away sometimes if the threads are boring .. its these long dark nights and snow . But whats the betting loads of people will join in with us acting like we are in our 2nd childhood ? we are a bit old to play snowballs cos if we fall we'll be in hospital with broken bones .. we can't bounce back has we used too , I don't mind either if we are a group people can still join in , makes no differance , as long has they enjoy a laugh ,
We all have our burdens to carry , and GG's just cheers us up a bit .....But will Perry find us ???? .......Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom