Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Those of you that have been unable to book direct flights to Bodrum may be interested to know that the Atlas Jet 2010 timetable is up and running on their web site. The timetable has been in place for some weeks but it has not been possible to book flights on-line. I succeeded yesterday evening.

You may also be interested to know that they are now also offering a free airport coach service from Bodrum,Gumbet,Bitez and Turgutreis.

Gazarra

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Yes it is only internal flights.

Istanbul Ataturk to Bodrum from 120 YTL return.

It means that if you can get a cheap flight to Istanbul with Easyjet,Sun Express,Berlin Wings,Condor etc. you can in some cases be better off than with a direct flight.

Or you just may be like me and like to take a day or two in Istanbul going one way or the other.

The free airport coach also makes the price more attractive

Gazarra

lippy

Atlas Jet
In the FAQ section,thought it rather amusing at the question,"can I have a ball on the plane"The mind boggles about a dinner dance taking place during the flight.the answer was equally amusing

Smiler

Atlas Jet
Q. May I have a ball on the plane?

A. The ball puffy can not be carried, provided that the ball lowered can be accepted on the plane.

So no puffy balls fellas!!!

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Sun Express have a special offer on at the moment from most German airports including Frankfurt,Dusseldorf and Hamburg direct to Bodrum for 49 euros.(Nov,Dec,Jan)

I mention those airports specifically as you can get Ryan Air to these for a fiver at the moment from Stansted or Liverpool.

Round trip for under £100 can't be bad !

Gazarra

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Don't forget Gren that with Pegasus you have to pay for the seat,brings it up to 57.99 ---- still a great price though.

Gazarra

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Good for you ---really is hotting up this low price competition.

Could you tell me what date that was on as I still had the charge for seat reservation when I tried with a December date.

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
Pegasus Bodrum to Istanbul 33.90TL.
Crazy!

Atlas Jet 34YTL each way + taxes and fees = 59YTL
12.00 Bodrum to Ist and 16.00 Ist to Bodrum

...........and anyone wanting return flights from Heathrow to Istanbul check out Swiss air..........currently available at £121.77 pp return (via Zurich) but tie in nicely with Atlas Jet flights to/from Bodrum. So a full round trip for £170 (£100 cheaper than Turkishairlines and no long stopovers at Ataturk airport!)

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Atlas Jet
Atlas Jet 34YTL each way + taxes and fees = 59YTL
12.00 Bodrum to Ist and 16.00 Ist to Bodrum

...........and anyone wanting return flights from Heathrow to Istanbul check out Swiss air..........currently available at £121.77 pp return (via Zurich) but tie in nicely with Atlas Jet flights to/from Bodrum. So a full round trip for £170 (£100 cheaper than Turkishairlines and no long stopovers at Ataturk airport!)

It's the link from Manchester to Bodrum that's the tricky one, as most of them are +1 day via Zurich/Frankefurt. THY is the best for connecting you, unless someone has found a better link through to Mcr/Istanbul/Bodrum.

Atlas Jet
Outbound: Wed 18 November 09 ,1 stop(s)

An example of Manchester to Bodrum...........but it is £300

Departing : Terminal 1, Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom
08:40 Wed
Arriving: Zurich Airport, Switzerland
11:40 Wed
Non-stop
SWISS LX 391

Connection:
11:40 Wed - 12:40 Wed
Change plane
Stop-over duration: 1h0

Departing : Zurich Airport, Switzerland
12:40 Wed
Arriving: Terminal I, Istanbul Atatürk International Airport, Turkey
16:30 Wed
Non-stop
SWISS LX 1804

TK0294 IST to BJV 18:50 to 20:00

Inbound: Sat 21 November 09 ,1 stop(s)

TK0287 BJV to IST 09:00 to 10:10

Departing: Terminal I, Istanbul Atatürk International Airport, Turkey
13:50

Arriving : Terminal 1, Frankfurt International Apt, Germany
15:55
Non-stop
Lufthansa LH 3341

Connection:
15:55 Sat - 17:05 Sat
Change plane
Stop-over duration: 1h10

Departing: Terminal 1, Frankfurt International Apt, Germany
17:05 Sat
Arriving : Terminal 1, Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom
17:45 Sat
Non-stop
Lufthansa LH 4856

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
sunny seasider,

It depends how you look at your holiday ,for me my holiday starts as soon as I walk out of the door ---In other words I enjoy the journey,quite like staying overnight in a different places,avoid any arrivals or departures that are at 2.30a.m. or those ridiculous times ,don't like rushing from one terminal to another,or sweating like crazy as there is a large queue at immigration or customs.

I mention this as there are many alternatives flying from Manchester if you don't mind staying overnight and I always include one nights stay at a four or five star hotel in the cost of the journey.

There are at least six airlines offering quite cheap flights from Manchester to Dusseldorf some for as little as £40 go into skyskanner and take a look.Even Ryan air fly to Weeze (Dusseldorf) if you don't mind starting from Birmingham.

From Dusseldorf you can fly direct to Bodrum for 77euros with Sun Express.
I've used Sun Express twice and they are very good .

Gazarra

Atlas Jet
I've just been trying to book a flight with Atlas for July 2010. Would I be correct in thinking that this company do not offer the really cheap fights during the summer months ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom