jandj

Ataturk transfer
This year we have to fly to Istanbul Ataturk on Turkish Airlines and transfer onto an internal flight to Izmir. Please can anyone advise how much time I should allow to get through customs etc, check in and change of terminals. Sincerest thanks in advance for any advice.

evo80

Ataturk transfer
We had a hour between flights and even had time for a coffee in lounge before we boarded on a internal flight en route to Goreme.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Ataturk transfer
Out of the dozen or so times I have done this, usually with a 1 hour 20 or 1 hour 40 gap between flights, I have only missed my connection to Bodrum once, so they flew me to Izmir and then onwards in a luxury mini bus to my door in Yalikavak.
Most times are tight but usually time for a drink at domestic departures.

Martin

pilch50

Ataturk transfer
Found this information useful. I myself flying into Ataturk airport from Düsseldorf and similar flying internal to Antalya. What terminal will I need for internal flight? Can anyone advise?

Wenzel

Ataturk transfer
You will arrive at the international terminal when you come from Düsseldorf. You will have to go through the passport control (always following the signs "passport control"....and you have to take care, because there are two different controls...one for turkish people, the other for international people) and then change to the domestic terminal (means that you will have to go out of the international terminal, and you will find signs that show you the way to the domestic terminal from where flights to Antalya leave .

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Ataturk transfer
With experience from last weekend if you have an hour or less to make the connection, as long as your baggage is checked through to final destination, you can proceed directly to gate 201. At gate 201 there is a dedicated passport control, customs and then you are in the domestic terminal. It was such a relief to be able to bypass the huge passport control queues.

If you are stilled worried the other option is to pay for the fastrack service.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom