juco

At least never knew they were being gassed!
The NYC – MTA subway gas tests, have backfired as New Yorkers are angry having found out what likely health costs the testing brings along with it. For agreeing to ‘participate’ in these tests as human guinea pigs, New Yorkers may now face early menopause, failure of the reproductive organs, thyroid and liver problems and the onset of tumors. Was this ‘test’ AGAINST chemical attacks actually A CHEMICAL ATTACK upon Americans? Now that New Yorkers know the truth about this, what else is the government NOT telling us?

See the attached pic......

Attachments

• Gas.jpg
    Gas.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 13

kemerkid

Bystander
Methinks this is just a practical joke. The general feeling on this forum at least, is that the American authorities would never put its people in harms way!

juco

Issued by scientific american.......

Over three days in July, the New York Police Department and scientists from Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, N.Y., will release small amounts of a harmless, colorless gas in the subways and on the streets to trace its flow through the city, both above and below the surface. The aim of the $3.4-million airflow experiment is to investigate how a harmful agent would disperse in the event of an accidental release or a terrorist attack, such as the 1995 sarin gas release in the Tokyo subway by the Aum Shinrikyo cult.

I am sure there are less toxic gasses they could use for this experiment.

kemerkid

Bystander
I would have thought there were enough toxic substances airborne in the three day period around 9/11 to satisfy any airflow experiments. People are still dying as a result of that one event and that includes people that were not in the Lower Manhattan area at the time.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Methinks this is just a practical joke. The general feeling on this forum at least, is that the American authorities would never put its people in harms way!
Don't you mean if it were to be true, the American authorities WOULD NOT have informed the people concerned.

Or maybe it never really happened and all they really wanted to do was to reduce the amount of people travelling on the subway during the period concerned!

juco

And now this month in London!

Gas to be released on Underground to test fallout
Gases being released at Charing Cross station Up to 40 stations are being monitored for the gases
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Terror gas exercises to be held

Tests are set to be carried out on the London Underground to see how quickly poisonous gases could spread across the Tube network.

BBC News - Gas to be released on Underground to test fallout

Jamster

Jamster
Maybe there is some 'serious' intelligence in regard an increased possibility...

oldfogy

Just passing through
Tests are set to be carried out on the London Underground to see how quickly poisonous gases could spread across the Tube network.

Maybe we should just let them know the answer to save them the time, and the cost.

The gas will spread just as fast as a train drags it along the tunnels.
And if it's after the tubes have closed, then it's all down to the wind factor.

Now who do I present my huge account to for this ever so long winded time and motion study?

Jamster

Jamster
Plus I seem to remember they done similar 'tests' not so long ago...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom