Asthma pumps?
Hi read somewhere that you can buy asthma inhalers in Altinkum does anyone know where and roughly how much they cost?

Thanks in advance.

RIK

Asthma pumps?
Hi, if you are talking about Ventolin, then you buy it over the counter without a presciption and the cost is 6.87 YTL.

ıAN

eileen

Asthma pumps?
ps you can get any thing over counter just take you medication in and they will do there best to get you it i go yo the one near didim shoping centre natural they are good and speak english

KLS

Asthma pumps?
Just be careful to get what you actually want and not be fobbed off. Last time i went to the chemist for a new inhaler the pharmacist told me "they don't do this dose in a spray version any more you have to have the powder version or double the dose" which i know to be rubbish, he just didn't have what i wanted in stock but didn't want me to go elsewhere. I bought it anyway as i needed it and then had to return it when i realised it was well out of date.

Karen

kaytee

Asthma pumps?
I always stock up on inhalers in Turkey - they're so much cheaper than paying our prescription charges! There's loads of chemists about Altinkum, you will easily find them.

Asthma pumps?
I have Emphasema and COPD. The ones I have to take are Ventolin.Beclazone.Seravent and Combivent.All these are readily available at the larger Chemists.As mentioned the one next to the Didim Shopping Centre is very good.But I have found that since moving here I very seldom have to use any of them.Must be something to do with the PURE AIR that we are blessed with.Good Luck.

Dellol

Asthma pumps?
davethebus said:
I have Emphasema and COPD. The ones I have to take are Ventolin.Beclazone.Seravent and Combivent.All these are readily available at the larger Chemists.As mentioned the one next to the Didim Shopping Centre is very good.But I have found that since moving here I very seldom have to use any of them.Must be something to do with the PURE AIR that we are blessed with.Good Luck.

Very surprised this year, found out you can get a lot more than I would have thought. Dave, my Dad has Emphasema too and they go over to our place regularly and he has to carry his Electric Ventilator and as it is hand luggage it can get quite heavy. A good friend of ours (ex pat) over there went into a local Chemist in Kusadasi and got him a new one for €50, saves him carrying it on each trip. Great value and worth it's weight in Gold....Lorna

Asthma pumps?
ALL i can say is thank God I havent got to that stage YET.A friend of mine had to carry an oxygen bottle wherever he went.He was one of my best friends and he always joked that he wd outlive me.It was not to be.He dropped dead of a heart attack.Istill miss him one hell of a lot. Anyway BEST WISHES to all who suffer from these illnesses.We have a better chance of survival than back in the UK.

RIK

Asthma pumps?
Dave, you are so correct in the chance of survival being longer living in Turkey.we have a friend who lives in the UK and gets around on a Mobility Scooter. Two days after arriving here she can walk and Dance.I reckon living here puts at least 5 years on your alloted life span.

Ian

Asthma pumps?
Wheen I lived in the UK I used to find it difficult to walk more than a 100 yards b4 I had to rest and get my breath.Now I regularly walk from behind Migros to the beach,And not use an inhaler.All this accomplished in just six months.Oh by the way I am 70.But feel a lot younger and fitter than I have for years

Latest Posts

Top Bottom