traveller

Assured Estates
I came across this agency on another forum. They are using the escrow method, i.e. solicitor in the UK keeps the money until title deed is ready in new buyers name, then pay the seller.

You put your property on the site yourself and set your price, they charge 2.5% for sole agency sale.

What I'd like to know is has anyone SOLD through them and if so did everything go to plan, i.e. sold and monies received within a reasonable time.

I have emailed them for more info for sellers, will let you know if I get anything back.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Assured Estates
interesting, I have not heard of them, but as my house is on the market I would like to know more, if you get any more info please post it. cheers

lewknor

lewknor
Assured Estates
I suggest that you go to the Calis Beach Forum as a guest and click on the Assured Estates box for further info. From what I've heard the system is very good. Usual disclaimer !

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Assured Estates
I'm sure this use to be used on Ebay but was not a popular choice because of flaws, maybe wrong.

val2661

Assured Estates
Sounds a good system. If you do get any more information please let us know. I would imagine that the UK solicitor's fee is apart from the 2.5%.

Val

traveller

Assured Estates
"I have emailed them for more info for sellers, will let you know if I get anything back." quote from first post.

Well just to update you,I have not had a reply as yet. :noidea:

Assured Estate

Assured Estates
Hi traveller

One of my customers showed me this topic when it started and I have been awaiting an email from you since then. Apologies but we didn't receive one - could you resend? We always reply within 24 hours.

Many thanks, and for raysalaff - this purchasing system took 3 years to perfect and has been passed by the UK Law Society (the only one that has) and will be nothing like the one you recall from Ebay!

If anyone wants to know anything just let me know by PM or here and I'll get back to you (within 24 hours!!)

Assured Estate

Assured Estates
...and replied to :)

I also received a private message saying that people who have business interests should declare them. I declare an interest in Assured Estate, hence I joined and chose the user name Assured Estate. If I'm trying to hide something I think I failed early on! ;-)

Assured Estates
Hi traveller

One of my customers showed me this topic when it started and I have been awaiting an email from you since then. Apologies but we didn't receive one - could you resend? We always reply within 24 hours.

Many thanks, and for raysalaff - this purchasing system took 3 years to perfect and has been passed by the UK Law Society (the only one that has) and will be nothing like the one you recall from Ebay!

If anyone wants to know anything just let me know by PM or here and I'll get back to you (within 24 hours!!)

Nice of you to join the forum to promote your busines allthough you will not have posts on your forum about TLF.It would of been curtious of you to introduce yourself as it is something you seem to bang on about on your own forum. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind!

Assured Estate

Assured Estates
I did not join to promote my business. A question was asked about my business and I answered that. If you take time to search my website for TLF/turkishliving you will see you are not correct, it has been mentioned many times.

Is there a requirement to introduce myself here? I'd be delighted to.

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
Assured Estates
Nice of you to join the forum to promote your busines allthough you will not have posts on your forum about TLF.It would of been curtious of you to introduce yourself as it is something you seem to bang on about on your own forum. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind!

Hi Susan, can you elaborate please?

JohnF

Assured Estates
Nice of you to join the forum to promote your busines allthough you will not have posts on your forum about TLF.
Four or five pages of search results when you use the terms "TLF" and "Turkish Living Forum" on CBF - strikes me as an awful lot for something thats is (allegedly) not allowed.

JF

Dellol

Assured Estates

Jeeeeeez, can someone please, please tell me why people feel they have to go out of their way to be ignorant????? Susan, if you have something to say, then please say it, if not, why are you so ignorant and aggressive??? And name calling too!!!!!

biggles

biggles
Assured Estates
anyone looking for a trustworthy [registered ] Emlak PM me

Last edited by a moderator:

mrkeith

Assured Estates
Rule 18- DO NOT put any links to estate agent sites in your posts!!! this includes mailto's
Rule 19- "Any member who fall into the vested interest category must include this information as part of their profile signature.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom