Have you ever been assaulted or witnessed an assault in the UK?

• Yes I have been physically assaulted

Votes: 43 43.0%
  • No I have never been physically assaulted

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • Yes I have witnessed a physical assault take place

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • No I have never witnessed an assault

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • I have received a bit of verbal abuse

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • I have felt the need to give verbal abuse on occasion

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • I know someone close who has been assaulted

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Assaults in the UK
Has someone been adding options to my poll? I have no idea what being 'assulated' is but it sounds pretty rude and whatever 'somone close' does privately is his or her business..hehe ;)

I added that option as that was the one I wanted to vote on, none of the others were applicable, I have now corrected the spelling too :redface:

Looks like it's a fairly popular choice.

Assaults in the UK
I know somebody who might physically assault somebody but no box for me either :28:

Seriously though if nearly HALF the poll can truthfully say they have been physically assaulted in the UK, I must be living in a different country!!
Where have my family and I been living all my life?
I honestly think polls are pointless whether political,advertising,medical or environmental but there you go Lol.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Assaults in the UK
It also depends on what time scale you're talking about.

I used to get into all sorts of scraps when I was younger so I'd have to say "yes" to assaulting someone, witnessing assaults and being assaulted.

Last edited:

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Assaults in the UK
The other thing is that people living most of their life in UK would have had more opportunities to witness or be involved in assaults in UK. So, the results will make the UK look more violent!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom