oldrednose

asem elisyem villas
hi,new to the forum.wondered if anyone had bought from asem construction-elisyem villas,quite near to olive village.just wondered if the development was going to be finished on time? (?november 2009).i know there blue view complex has been put back recently.:42:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
asem elisyem villas
Hi Old red nose, Welcome to the forum, Akbuk is very popular with the British , sorry can't tell you about your complex, but this is a great place to find your neighbours. I did the same thing at Pearl Rock and now there are a few of us on here.

laz

asem elisyem villas
hi u

welcome to the forum. we actually live on olive village. not sure wots happening on elysium. but am sure some one will be able to help you out

asem elisyem villas
Hi Oldrednose! We were over there at our place in Olive Village just the other week and there was a concerted effort by the ASEM work force to meet with the schedule; I must admit that I never had time to have a look at the progress but I`m sure that they are continuing to get stuck in as we speak.

As for Blue View - well I think, like everything else, that this has been affected by the economic recession and a lack of investment. I can see the planning sense in stepping back to review existing projects like this, which are only draining the financial resources required to support those which have been sold. It`s a good decision.

It won`t take long to kick-start things off again.

We shall be back over in late October to see how the guys are getting on and if Laz and Dave have possibly incurred an ASBO while we`ve been away.

laz

asem elisyem villas
hey wot about this my friend..............i am now luvving the tankery gin ...................courtesy of the kids..............party time at O.V

asem elisyem villas
Knew it! Knew it! I just knew that it was only a matter of time before Dave and Laraine started brewing their own moonshine and having wild parties up at the Village.

Our future neighbours over at Elysium need not worry as I am sure that this is just a temporary phase brought on possibly by a change in life.

Get well soon Laraine........(lol)

nrennard

asem elisyem villas
Hello to the owners of "Elysium Villas" in Akbuk.
We were the original land owners and still own 7 villas.
pls can each of you contact me urgently I am trying to sort out the property management situation and need all of you to be able to vote on the propositions.
Kindest regards Neil

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
asem elisyem villas
Hello Oldrednose,,,,,,,,,,,

I have bought on Blue View and as you rightly said there have been delays, but we now have a competion date, which is the end of January 2011. My husband and I have always contacted Clare directly when we have had a query ,,,,, might not always like the answer but at least we got an answer which turnes out to be truthfull, so I would send her an email stating all your queries that need answering. Good luck and hope you've not got too long to wait.

Joyce and Martyn B7 Blue View

oldrednose

asem elisyem villas
hi,thanks for your reply,im afraid there is now a court case pending due to the situation regarding the property in question.i understand what you are saying,however i receive only lies from asem and threatening emails,available if anyone would like to see them!
asem have taken my money and failed to complete the property on time and now refuse to pay back the funds and the compensation clauses in the contract they give to people mean nothing.i have also been in touch with others who have purchased from them who are in the same situation.in a nutshell they have my money and the property.....

akbukowl

asem elisyem villas
hi,thanks for your reply,im afraid there is now a court case pending due to the situation regarding the property in question.i understand what you are saying,however i receive only lies from asem and threatening emails,available if anyone would like to see them!
asem have taken my money and failed to complete the property on time and now refuse to pay back the funds and the compensation clauses in the contract they give to people mean nothing.i have also been in touch with others who have purchased from them who are in the same situation.in a nutshell they have my money and the property.....

A very familiar tale in this part of Turkey

lisa71

asem elisyem villas
Me and my husband have bought with asem and have found them very helpful from day one. sometimes things are always as bad as they seem. i did a lot of reserch before we made the decision and i think there are far far worse builders out there. dont be too negative i have just read a cancer post on here and that disease is terrible. life is too short dobnt you think???

oldrednose

asem elisyem villas
i totally agree,life is too short....and i have also nursed my mother though three bouts of chemotherapy and the last three and a half years of hell. its easy for people to judge and comment when they dont know the details.....then again its my money that asem wont give me back not anyone elses....!so i think i have room to complain a little wouldnt you agree....oh and all those people who have parted with there hard earned cash and invested in blue view....happy days.

Last edited:
asem elisyem villas
pls can each of you contact me urgently I am trying to sort out the property management situation and need all of you to be able to vote on the propositions.
Kindest regards Neil

Hi nrennard
I read on asems website ther are 25 villas. If you own 7 thats 28%.
Do you want to buy another one.

asem elisyem villas
Kindest regards Neil

Oldrednose
Do you know if all the villas (25 I believe) have been sold. Is it possible that nrennard still owns your villa? If asem own your villa then ask them to provide evidence.

christine

oldrednose

asem elisyem villas
Oldrednose
Do you know if all the villas (25 I believe) have been sold. Is it possible that nrennard still owns your villa? If asem own your villa then ask them to provide evidence.

christine
hi, having spoken to neil some months ago,im assured he and his partners DO NOT own the villa in question.i know i dont,well only £74ks worth. im also unsure if asem still own it either!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom