Jamster

Jamster
As a self professed Dinosaur...
Is there a simple way to 'download' content off "YouTube" - preferably with no or little expense...

Cheers, Jim.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
YouTube to mp3 Converter

this takes the music from a track and converts to mp3 which can be stored, you can create your own compilations, the link was posted some time ago by another poster

Martin

bickern

If you have windows 8 then install youtube downloader app from the store

or other windows version as v6cod says above,

YTD Video Downloader - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

If you scroll down there is a video demo before you download.

You can directly download from http://www.ytddownloader.com but a warning applies wherever you get it from.

***** ─░MPORTANT ******

As usual, the installer includes a Spigot-based YTD Video Toolbar and offers to change your default search engine to Yahoo and add 5-6 shopping extensions to Google Chrome. Clicking the "Decline" button during the lone advertising screen in the installer lets users easily opt-out of all offers.

Always opt for custom install on anything you install and read everything 3 times before clicking next.

Last edited:

pipermam

I have an app on my iPad called Tubebox and it downloads and saves the videos. It's great. You don't have to convert it is a straight forward download.

BruceK

Another good ipad app is Video Downloader Lite. Its free but with the lite version you can only store up to 10 videos. Just browse Youtube through the app and click on the movie, you then get an option to download. The paid for version £2.99 I think does away with the storage limit and removes the ads etc.

Celal

Is there a simple way to 'download' content off "YouTube" - preferably with no or little expense...

Cheers, Jim.

All sound advice above. Personally I prefer "Download helper" extension for firefox. It allows you simply download any video [youtube included] onto your PC. The operation is simple as whenever there is a video in any active window, the extension symbol on the firefox menu starts spinning automatically and click on it to download.

DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension

Latest Posts

Top Bottom