gra

belek member
Arsa(land) Tapu-full Tapu
Hi all
Thanks to all members for the input to this great site, we have posted a few times and always recieved good advice, thanks again.
We are still absorbing the news that the 1000 TL fine is now dropped if you had not updated your Tapu after gaining your iskan, and lets hope the new laws are an improvement.
As in our last postings, we only have a land Tapu, the builder did not pay the insurance for the workers he should have (up to 10,000 TL per villa) during construction, and for us to recieve the form required for the Iskan , we have been told we should pay.
Can you recieve a FULL TAPU without the Iskan, if so, what is required .
Would you pay up , or is this another money maker.
Any advice please

Thanks Gra

biggles

biggles
i am pretty sure you cant get kat mulkiyeti x on tapu without the hab cert being granted.

Reactions: gra

Martyn

i am pretty sure you cant get kat mulkiyeti x on tapu without the hab cert being granted.

I didn't think you could. I thought it meant that it had been issued but you don't have to have a copy.

lolly

Hi,
Yes, deffo need the Iskan for Kat Mulkiyeti Tapu.
Worth taking a trip to the Belediye and they can advise you on how to obtain it, and also at what cost.
Good Luck
Lorraine.

Karyn UK

Prooving that you had a number of legally insured workers on the project for the duration of the build is just one requirement of gaining a habitation certificate. Other things include building to code, correct drainage and plumbing, clear electrical plan and finally inspection that the building is built according to the originally agreed plans and in the correct location on the land. All of these things can be done by an individual even if the builder is unavailable either through bankruptcy or has just gone missing, but it is a fairly lengthy process and it isn't cheap.

The government will go after the builder for the SSK that was lost by not employing insured workers, the rest will be up to you. If you took or have access to photographs taken at stages of construction that is very useful, as is a copy of the original plans with the numbers on to trace the project.

I have only ever worked with Aydin direct as I am in koy lands so I am not sure how the municipality centre manages this - in Aydin itself they have always been brilliant and really flexible if you show good practice - in your area your starting point would be the belediye, take a good translator, explain the situation and ask for their advice on where to go next with regard to gathering the evidence you need to move forward.

Karyn

wild dave

did i understand correctly that the fines are now dropped?What is the new law?

Cheers Dave

Sara-666

Hi all
Thanks to all members for the input to this great site, we have posted a few times and always recieved good advice, thanks again.
We are still absorbing the news that the 1000 TL fine is now dropped if you had not updated your Tapu after gaining your iskan, and lets hope the new laws are an improvement.
As in our last postings, we only have a land Tapu, the builder did not pay the insurance for the workers he should have (up to 10,000 TL per villa) during construction, and for us to recieve the form required for the Iskan , we have been told we should pay.
Can you recieve a FULL TAPU without the Iskan, if so, what is required .
Would you pay up , or is this another money maker.
Any advice please

Thanks Gra

You would have to pay the insurances for the builders that built the villas before you will be given the hab cert. We have just done this through the ko-op we bought on and it's a bloody expensive, we paid about 1200tl each for 100 houses just for their insurance, then all the rest of the paperwork cost an additional 3000tl and we're still not finished. The sitei was built about 10 years ago and the insurances were from then. Our sitei is totally Turkish and they have been through the paperwork with a fine toothcomb so we know we're not being ripped off. We got our iskan in December last year and have been told that the fine will be 539tl for obtaining the full tapu in a different year from the iskan, don't know anything about this 1000tl fine though, never been told about this?

Good luck

Sara

Latest Posts

Top Bottom