Arrived in Turkey only have one month with Vehicle
Hello after a delayed move to Turkey due to covid. I finally made the journey by camper van and arrived in Turkey with my wife and our two dogs last week. We are staying with our daughter who already lives here and plan to look for a property to rent or buy. This past year has been very stressful and our life has been an upheaval. We had sold our home in UK and was sorting last things to make the move to Turkey, however that got put on hold with this pandemic hitting. We have been homeless and living in a caravan on a friend's land during this time both our health has taken a massive hit especially my wife who has a chronic illness. She had deteriorated over the past few months and not once was she seen by a doctor under the NHS. Without going into a rant we made the decision it was time to make the journey to Turkey and receive treatment there.

Things were looking up, however upon entering Turkey we have only been given one month to have our vehicle here which has been a punch in the gut.
Obviously I have to take the vehicle out, but I'm looking for any option if I could possibly sell my vehicle within Bulgaria or even place it in storage until I can have more time to sort something out. Wonder if anyone has done this and could offer any advice.
I really don't want to have to drive back to the UK. Obviously if that's what I have to do then I have no choice.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom