starman

Armpits
I started a thread like this when TLF first started and thought as there are now tons more new members would get this subject going again.
Armpits...do you shave them? (referring to men of course) and what are your thoughts about this?

starman

Armpits
good memory Gail.
Just wondered what new members would think as a big number of Turkish men shave their armpits which is supposed to be more hygenic (debatable)

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Armpits
If it makes it more hygienic, then why do they spend all their time scratching? ;)

bryn

No Active Member
Armpits
lorraine Ive never had any complaints!! And the chickens on my farm are enormous

KK oldboy the scratchings because of the growth of stubble

Armpits
lets just say we play hunt the stubble..the bits that the razor didnt get...with tweezers..and theres no peace til the jobs done.....i wont be able to look at it anymore without thinking of chicken necks.....hahahah

Carolyn

Armpits
bryn said:
CJD are we talking about the "chickens neck"
Some years ago, after George Michael's "little indiscretion" I read out aloud to my husband an article in a tabloid about how comedians had been quick to include references to this in their act - comments about "bringing a new meaning to Palm Sunday" and after the split with Andrew Ridgeley it was the second time Michael had "gone solo". Our eldest daughter - early teens at the time - laughed too and my husband mistakenly said she didn't know what we were talking about. "Oh Yes" she replied "he was choking his chicken". Still brings a blush to both their faces a few years later!

4rickshaw

Armpits
I have a gr8 leccy razor for doing the bits,it's like a new mown lawn,and no more nicks :) ...tell ya summat...us guys sure do bleed when we nick ourselves...Rick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom