Armoni apts
Hi Christy

We have bought on Armoni, just got back on Friday and we are still adjusting to the cold weather over here!

We own the top apartment in the middle block (above Dave & Jo), which one is your apartment? We met Laura and her friends whilst we were there who I presume you already know.

Have you any plans to go over this year?

Regards Linda & Tony

Armoni apts
Hi Mel & Ann, fancy seeing you on here. We had a great holiday but it was a bit chilly for us (we went a week early so your Tracey could have her birthday week off! I believe she is going over with you in July, sure she will be impressed. We got bit to high heaven with the mozzys so I've just had 2 giant industrial mozzy zappers delivered to work, I will get revenge in August!!

Linda
x

sorry to gatecrash your post Christy

Christy

Armoni apts
Hi Linda and Tony

We are in the first block on the bottom level next to the pool. It is actually a great little spot as we look out onto the grass. We did consider a top apartment and it is only know we think what a pitty lol. Yes we know Laura, i was speaking to her the other day as she is back from trying to sort her deeds out, and has been very helpful with information.

We are out on the 7th of July and looking forward to a break, however not going to be to much fun as we are one of the many who dont have their deeds, and are discovering the mess it is all in. So hoping a solicitor can guide us in some way.

I am hoping the little one does not feel the heat to bad, they say they adjust a lot easier than we do.

Laura said the place has really changed since we were out in August last year, a few new places to eat one up the hill and some down in the village. Did you guys try any of them??

Cheers

Christy

Armoni apts
Hi Christy
We didn't get round to trying the one up the hill but we have heard a lot of good reports about it, we are back out in August so will probably try it then, I know Laura got them to deliver to Armoni complete with bottle of wine which she seemed to enjoy!
There is a new bar on the front "Pasa" which is very good, hope you enjoy yourselves can't wait to get back ourselves

Linda
x

Christy

Armoni apts
Hi Linda

Oh Wow that's fantasitc that they deliver, very handy with little one if we feel like staying in. I can't wait to get back, i shall def. let you know what it is like.

I think we will also try the Pasa as well, a nice place for a little drink is always a good find.

Thanks Christy x

Alserman

Armoni apts
Hi Linda and Tony

We are in the first block on the bottom level next to the pool. It is actually a great little spot as we look out onto the grass. We did consider a top apartment and it is only know we think what a pitty lol. Yes we know Laura, i was speaking to her the other day as she is back from trying to sort her deeds out, and has been very helpful with information.

We are out on the 7th of July and looking forward to a break, however not going to be to much fun as we are one of the many who dont have their deeds, and are discovering the mess it is all in. So hoping a solicitor can guide us in some way.

I am hoping the little one does not feel the heat to bad, they say they adjust a lot easier than we do.

Laura said the place has really changed since we were out in August last year, a few new places to eat one up the hill and some down in the village. Did you guys try any of them??

Cheers

Christy

Hi Christy, my name is Alan (not that one!) i bought an apartment in Armoni in May 2006 and have only just heard about the problems last week. can you update me on your or others situation? i have made contact with a solicitor and await his response. any info would be great, thanks alan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom