ceemac

Shake It Baby...
ARM -Another property scam!!!
The second link won't work for me Carol.

The Turkish Property Scandals.com site looks to be very well designed. I'm not sure about their disclaimer though that they accept no responsibility for the posts of users!!

Interesting that they're urging Northern Irish Turkish property owners to contact Diane Dodds, an MEP, if they've been caught up in any scams etc.

So far she hasn't responded to the couple of people who've contacted her.

Incidentally I wrote over 30 emails to Turkish embassies/consulates in London, Dublin, US, Australia, and Canada with questions regarding foreigners who've purchased Turkish property - guess how many replies I got?

C

juco

Likewise I keep bombarding the uk press but never get a response, having said that they could still be enquiring. We need more emails going to every conceivable place we can think of.

carolk

R.I.P
The second link won't work for me Carol.

The Turkish Property Scandals.com site looks to be very well designed. I'm not sure about their disclaimer though that they accept no responsibility for the posts of users!!

Interesting that they're urging Northern Irish Turkish property owners to contact Diane Dodds, an MEP, if they've been caught up in any scams etc.

So far she hasn't responded to the couple of people who've contacted her.

Incidentally I wrote over 30 emails to Turkish embassies/consulates in London, Dublin, US, Australia, and Canada with questions regarding foreigners who've purchased Turkish property - guess how many replies I got?

C

I know what you mean Craig! You wouldn't like to know how many I have sent lol but, we have to keep trying because as someone said to me 'its like a domino effect' and who knows where it will end - all those poor people we have heard and, thats only on here!!!

Its clearly been a well rehearsed plan as they are all the same scam, done in the same way.

I just cant understand why people are keeping it quiet.

bev timms

bev timms
Unfortunately, I heard about this at the end of October, told by an emlak that there were further scams waiting to break. He is a very honourable man and had been in the Court all that morning trying to assist a lady who was distressed about the loss of her villa and the charges lodged against it. By the way, he had nothing to do with the property of hers or the company, but said he had been asked to help her/translate for her by another friend. I'm afraid there are more coming and God help anyone caught up in any of it. I am heartsick for all.

Jan

Last edited:
i posted a link today about a list the Embassy are compiling of honest property brokers...

Sarahlou

We chose Diane Dodds because we thought being an MEP and Turkey wanting to join EU she would be a good choice as lets just say she appears to have a very forceful personality. But I will write to anyone. Unfortunately to date like so many whom we have written to the silence has been deafening. But never fear we will continue on in whatever way we can.

carolk

R.I.P
I think its too little too late!!

There should not have to be a list of honest property brokers! They should deal with these crooks properly and that would be the biggest step they could take. All that would happen with a list of honest brokers is - the poor people that don't know/where/how to find it will be told the usual, its your own fault - you didn't do your research!!!

It shouldn't be about research over and above the norm, it should be about jailing the b*stards who are doing it now and making these scams less appealing.

Tess

Many have opted to go down the legal route. Many are at varying stages. Many continue to believe the above named will emerge on a white horse and all will be well. Personally at this stage I am at a loss to explain. I will though, my day will come. What I would say is to anyone deciding to buy - please be careful, please do your homework, use only those who have been tried and tested. I am sorry if this is inadequate, I know it is. It goes against every principle in my body. I can say no more at this stage. Keep the Faith everyone with this in their life. Long runs the hare.

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
We chose Diane Dodds because we thought being an MEP and Turkey wanting to join EU she would be a good choice as lets just say she appears to have a very forceful personality. But I will write to anyone. Unfortunately to date like so many whom we have written to the silence has been deafening. But never fear we will continue on in whatever way we can.

Hi Tavey, if you or a friend are one of the people affected, you dont need to explain why you/they chose who you chose. At least its doing something.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
i posted a link today about a list the Embassy are compiling of honest property brokers...

I wonder how much these "Honest Property Brokers" have to pay the Embassy to get on "The List" ? :hmm:

Me ? Cynical ? Nahhh! :wink:

Mary

Like you all I have written to all MP's and MEP's and had 2 replies. My local MP is saying that he will write to the Turkish Government with specific questions that I am now compiling. The rest have not responded, nor the media/tv etc. Nobody will listen.
This summer in Turkey was horrendous for us, even the Brits on our site have now turned against us, for varying reasons, it is a nightmare that we cannot get out of. We went in October to revoke Power of Attorney for Mehmet Sinop as he has not done anything and our situation is worse then ever. On return to the UK 30 minutes after the flight Tony had a massive seizure and was hospitalised and is vey ill and off work. All this because we have been scammed by so called "honest property brokers" and solicitors.

I hope that one day we will receive some kind of justice with the others that have been scammed, but until then I shall continue to fight alone if necessary and to hell with what fellow brits say because you have no idea.

We are now on our 3rd Solicitor this time one in London and costings for the court case run into thousands, so perhaps those that have judged us for not paying our Aidat under specific instructions from Lawyers, might heed and take notice and thank your lucky stars that you have not been scammed as well.

I do not come on the site much now because of time and fighting and caring for Tony.

Take care
Mary

Tess

Mary I am sorry to hear about your plight and about Tony. Are you involved in the ARM properties. I am involved also if you would like to communicate privately I will send you my personal e mail by PM. You are not alone Mary, be assured of that. There are many of us at varying degrees of this horrible 'quagmire'. I wish Tony well Mary and I wish you to remain strong, if we all stick together maybe some good will come through. This cannot continue for ever - the net is closing.

IF ANYONE WISHES TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME, PM ME YOUR INTENTION AND I WILL RESPOND WITH MY E MAIL.

Last edited:

jewel

Mary,I am deeply sadened by your plight and the subsequent stress and seizure suffered by Tony.I truly hope you get some justice and that Tony is on the mend, just thinking of what has happened to so many sickens me and can't imagine what you are going through.Tess best wishes to you too,and hope all turns out well in the end!!!! What goes round comes round. jewel x

suzyq

I too would like to say how sorry I am to hear that you have been caught up in this business and how it has badly effected your husband and ended up in hospital because of it.

I hope he will get better soon and that your health does not suffer in the process, also that justice prevails for you and everyone else who have been caught up in these terrible scams

Sending postive vibs your way xxx

Tess

Now that this thread has been resurrected-

I wish to make it known I want everyone to be aware of ARM CONSTRUCTION,this company started in Dolphin Square in Altinkum, moved to plush offices on Ataturk Blv and returned to the office in Dolphin Square after the summer.
PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASEDo not be seduced by this company - this company to date has only 'delivered' tapus to a very small minority of their investors. Many are waiting on their Tapus, a small proportion will realise the Tapu, most will not - I am fearful for those who will not - a mountain of debts are stacked on many of the properties purchased by unsuspecting investors - be very aware of this company.
I draw your attention to the Directors of this company - one of them is a British Citizen.

ALTINKUM HOMES | ARM REAL ESTATE

No one deserves to suffer the anguish these B@S$A%DS have inflicted on them.
Many will have dreams shattered, many will struggle to overcome the hurt, humiliation and the utter deceit inflicted.

A MIRACLE may emerge, of that many hope and pray, if that day comes I will happily issue a detraction, Until then BEWARE!!!!

NOTE TO ARM!! Forget about issuing any threats to me boys, not one thing could you do to me that I have not already suffered - I am guilty of one thing and one thing only, speaking the truth. Can you say the same ??? NO!!

Empty promises, endless lies, stories of investment, lies lies and endless lies!!!

Good luck to all involved - Let us all stick together on this one and hopefully we can emerge on the other side.

Last edited:

bebs

So sorry to read this Mary hope your husbands health improves,.Take care Bebs

Latest Posts

Top Bottom