perfect1949

i just love my clique
are you sensitive
I for one am over sensitive are you ??????????? . dave

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
are you sensitive
I'm very very sensative Dave something simple that would go over other peoples heads can really hurt me . Yet other times what folk think is nasty i can find funny .

Mind you after i get over the sensative bit i've a very very bad temper and i can let folk know it very quickly ...Its God help them if they cross the line ....Diane

jewel

are you sensitive
Dave I think in some ways we lack confidence, we want to be liked by everyone and we dont stand up for ourselfs, we dont ever say things which would hurt others feelings and if anyone hurts ours we cant get it out of our minds. Maybe like me you only ever blow if someone hurts those we love or if you see someone suffer an injustice. We are often used by people....which is our own fault,because we cant ever say no. I often wish I wasn't sensitive and more like my Husband .........but then on reflection I see his bluntness against my sensitivity to be something which I dont like in him or others, so maybe a bit of a contradiction in what I am saying. Sorry if my answer is a bit deep,lol but you have asked. jewel x

Just Marian

Passionate about animals
are you sensitive
Oh, I am far too sensitive !

I happen to be very shy and sensitive and wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Skin like paper, sometimes it doesn't do me any favours, especially in the work place with so many strong characters.

Can't change though, afraid it's just my nature.

Marian.

are you sensitive
People say i come across as being rather blunt,,but i don't mean to be and i am very sensitive and get hurt easily,, I wonder if its an age thing as i certainly wasn't like this when i was younger. I could hold my own with the best of them then, but now i am easily reduced to tears.....

Bebelka

are you sensitive
Yes, I also come over very blunt; but am soooo sensitive; hate conflict and am devastated
if I upset others but you would never guess it until you got to know me.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
are you sensitive
Yes I am very sensitive, will cry at most things, and take so many things to heart. Always have been, so don't think I will change at my age. Diane

garrym

Efendi
are you sensitive
I cry at most films, even if they are sentimental dross.

My last dog died nearly 10 years ago but I cry every time any of them cross my mind.

Many people think I am as hard as nails, I know different.

Garry

are you sensitive
Hello
I am a very sensitive person and worry about things and get upset and hurt easy. I also get angry with myself sometimes for thinking about things too much and trying to be perfect and planning everything. I take things to heart too easy and let silly things get to me. I am also quite a shy person, a loner. Get depressed on and off too.

I would like to change and be more laid back and not worry and get upset so much.

John LeNeve

RAND PAUL 2016
are you sensitive
People say i come across as being rather blunt,,but i don't mean to be and i am very sensitive and get hurt easily,, I wonder if its an age thing as i certainly wasn't like this when i was younger. I could hold my own with the best of them then, but now i am easily reduced to tears.....

I understand your situation completely!!! BELIEVE ME, AS AN ONLY CHILD I have dealt with this on a daily basis.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom