pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Are You Getting Forgetful ????
Are you getting forgetful . I constantly loose the car keys . I have one mobile to phone the other with so i find it when it rings . Can never remember passwords etc ect . So on a routine visit to the Dr's for my poly mialgia blood test I decided to mention it . Secretly i had visions of early Alzheimers . So he included the alzeimers test . 2 weeks later i get a phone call . The Dr wants to see you said the receptionist . Panic Set in . I had to be right or why would he want to see me ? Off i went like a lamb to the slaughter . The Dr smiled " i'm glad you asked for that test "he said By now i wished i hadn't !he then told me " you have a severe shortage of vitamin B12 and Folic Acid . . He went on to tell me I have to take these vits for 3 months . Then if i'm no better i'll have to have injections of vits for life . I was convinced it was Alzheimers . So if your worried don't be affraid to Ask . Plenty of greens . Pork . and Cheese he said . It seems i don't absorb these vitamins and this can give simlar syptoms to Alzheimers !!! I'm realy glad i did ask about it .
I left the surgery much happier . THEN

The receptionist called me back . Smileing she said " Diane you left your car keys in Drs office " !!!!!!

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I went out to............................................................................................

suzyq

Thanks Pineapple, must have been such a relief and the information was helpful too.

Thats a nice post Diane..now as long as you dont forget to meet up again when you get back...xxx
hmmm..or maybe i better start taking the stuff..what was it now..?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thanks for sharing this Diane. I'm always going up the stairs and end up in a room and thinking why am I here, lol. As for keys, of any sort, I'm a nightmare at losing/misplacing them.

ZiaCa'

Knew I wanted to post a reply but forgot what I was going to say!!

The vits may even help with your migraines.... keep us posted - if you remember!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
well i am very forgetfull at 22... and i worries me sometimes, makes me think am brain damaged or somthing.... like at my work, i know the security key to get in, but the other day i totally forgot it. other things like i go into a room to get something then forget why i came in and the list can go on.... i worry bout when am old! lol

well i am very forgetfull at 22... and i worries me sometimes, makes me think am brain damaged or somthing.... like at my work, i know the security key to get in, but the other day i totally forgot it. other things like i go into a room to get something then forget why i came in and the list can go on.... i worry bout when am old! lol

Thanks, that's a relief - there's hope for me yet!!:thanks:

I have a good excuse for my forgetfulness - chemo brain. It has been proven that chemotherapy affects your memory so now I can always blame that instead of old age hahaha.
Thankfully I seem to be a lot better than my cancer cyber buddies who regularly put obscure items in their fridges etc.
Mine just seems to confine itself to getting halfway through sentences and forgetting what I was going to.......

Soo x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom