vu8

Are there places in Antalya where you can hang out overnight?
Hi there I got a wasp flying into my rental Airbnb house which I have no idea how to deal with it, the window in the room the wasp is in already has screened windows so I had no idea how the wasp got in.

Most malls in Antalya opens at 10 am and closes at 10 pm, if I wanna find somewhere I can hang out and mess around and eat and drink and rest and loiter overnight between 10 pm and 10 am, is there such a place?

In South Korea and Japan they have these overnight Internet Cafes, where they provide a stall with a PC access to fast internet, and usually unlimited drinks and ice cream. Is there such a place in Antalya? Something like an internet cafe or a gaming cafe? Where people can play games overnight with access to a pc?

Jaycey

African Refugee
You could always shout insults against Erdogan in a public place.

That would guarantee you free overnight accommodation, maybe for even longer than one night but I hear the food isn't great :)

Buy a can of wasp killer spray or one of the battery operated bats that kill them, or just pay a local person to sort it out for you.

Reactions: vu8
You could always shout insults against Erdogan in a public place.

That would guarantee you free overnight accommodation, maybe for even longer than one night but I hear the food isn't great :)
Or just go to the Doctor. They may put you in a special hospital when you tell them that you can't go home to your accommodation because of a wasp.

vu8

So I closed the door of the room the wasp was flying against the window, after 5-6 hours the wasp stopped flying around probably due to fagitue, then it was spinning small circles on the carpet, so I whipped out my boutique authentic-leather Clarks leather shoes and whammed a couple of whams on the wasp and shoved it into a trash bag with a shoe tongue.

shash

shash
Great, hopefully you can now sleep well tonight
Great hopefully we can all stop worrying about a wasp and hang outs in the night too. Maybe I should of rephrased that, but I can't. Not a good idea to hang out in Turkey when most things are closed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom