rosapink

Arcelik appliances- english instructions
We bought our lovely apartment fully equipped with Arcelik appliances. I managed to work out how to use things but we visited the Arcelik showroom and they showed me how to download instruction manuals in English .We are now back in UK and I have been on their website Arçelik but have completely failed to find how to do this. As we shall be letting the flat I really would like to supply English in structions. We carefully wrote down product codes before we left but can't get any results by typing these on website. It is SOOOO frustrating !!! Can anyone help?

juco

I think they are the same as Beko (just different `brand names`), if so google Beko and email them. Or check the Beko website.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Just to add to Ian's helpful link enter your product code in the box under Ürün Kodundan Arama

Duke

Hi Folks I need help with obtaining an English version of user instructions & troubleshooting an Altus AL 161 X .. Mine has for no particular reason stopped spinning dry the the wash & seems to take forever SO Ive obvioulsy pushed or Not pushe the correct buttons.. Any advise or help & better still a copy of say a pdh file of the English version of the manual???? Thanks in anticipation of anyones kind assistance
Duke

tjd

I know this is going to sound cheeky, but have you switched off at the mains and then switched on again. Might just need a master reset which a swicth off/on should achieve.

Very modern machines won't spin unless there is more than a particular weight in the drum so as it spins evenly, so it switches the spin off temporarily but it can be a bugger to switch back on again.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
I know this is going to sound cheeky, but have you switched off at the mains and then switched on again. Might just need a master reset which a swicth off/on should achieve.

Very modern machines won't spin unless there is more than a particular weight in the drum so as it spins evenly, so it switches the spin off temporarily but it can be a bugger to switch back on again.

Thats handy to know because my machine does the same, I either finish up with wet washing or it goes on and on for hours.

Duke

Well I can assure you it had a full load & was well balanced much more so that Ive been!!! lol... It just seems to stop before the spin cycle is reached & yes Ive switched on & off & checked all connections I just wondered if anyone has ever managed to obtain an English version of the instruction manual at all for the AL 161 X or even the models above or below this one??? Thansk for your input though it is appreciated
Duke

Maisie

I emailed all the manufacturers of my equipment, i.e. washing machine, cooker, aircon units, boiler etc. and all replied with the required instructions in English as an attachment.

Maisie

Lindacm

I emailed all the manufacturers of my equipment, i.e. washing machine, cooker, aircon units, boiler etc. and all replied with the required instructions in English as an attachment.

Maisie

Lucky you. I have already done that, but no replies.

My Arcelik washing machine looks like it been discontinued. I tried the previous links, but no joy.

mike dj

The Duke . Chris did you ever sort your washing machine out , the same thing has happened to ours , same model . Any info please .Mike

beyazbayan

İ clicked on the Arcelik link and after a bit of faffing around found the model number and file İ needed saved to my destop as a PDF as there were 36 pages didn't want to print it. Thank you all.

evo80

When a machine wont spin or pump out the water prior to spin ,it can mean the outlet pipe or the filter is blocked . Its easy to check by pulling the machine out and undoing the waste pipe & Holding it in the sink and putting the dial on water pump out ,before the spin cycle . If no water comes out then what I did was run something like a wire coat hanger [unravelled ] up and down the pipe while machine is going and suddenly the water started pumping out and then it went on to spin mode . Or before that check the filter . Its worked twice for me on our wash machine .

Top Bottom