Arcade Reset

• Total voters

Andy

Arcade Reset
I have asked Mushtaq if we can have an Acade Reset to give new members a chance to get on the scoreboard and for those that are no longer with us that have high scores shall be deleted.

Should we have a reset more often

ukizook

Arcade Reset
Good idea, I've tried to beat Tedj's pool score almost every day and never get near it ;)

ted j

Arcade Reset
Neither do I. it was a fluke.Yes Andy lets have a reset

Ban TedJ :evil:
Martyn, MATE!!!! (thought i was when the server went down) (sorry, tried to add quote and it double posted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Arcade Reset
There is a poll with this post so vote when you think how often it should be.

I voted 6 months

Andy

Arcade Reset
Is it possible to replace the existing games with new ones?

Thats something only Mushtaq can do. But it maybe worth naming the games you want to see here.

And Uki, good idea to have a couple of Tourney's on the go as well.

One problem we may have tho is enough bandwidth.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Arcade Reset
Thats something only Mushtaq can do. But it maybe worth naming the games you want to see here.

And Uki, good idea to have a couple of Tourney's on the go as well.

One problem we may have tho is enough bandwidth.

Texas Holdem...black Jack....Strip Poker!!!!!

Bob

ted j

Arcade Reset
There's an idea, ....New tournament

And a handcap for Ted ;)
HANDCAP Steve? (handicap,handclap, sloow handclap). oh, handcrap (japanese).(don't worry, we know each other!). Anybody trying to get a good score at minipool,-1st game,put your cursor just at the top of the number 6 on the pink ball, hit it, then go for the ball that is about ten-o- clock, and double click it very fast. That breaks them up well, and you should get a few down. 2nd game, aim for the gap underneath the 5 ball and hit the five ball again. third game, aim for the top of the pink ball. After that, you're on your own:bounce:

Last edited:

Andy

Arcade Reset
Seems we have a 3 way tie at the moment and if it stays that way Mushtaq will reset every Jan 1st

Latest Posts

Top Bottom