lara

Arabasi corbasi with Hamur
Unfortunately my ipad fails to recognise the Turkish alfabet but if you type this in it will bring up some good recipes plus video instructions that can show you how to make this dish better than İ can explain.

This is one of Mehmets favourite meals and is popular in Karaman, İ have made this for tonights meal and it never fails to please.

Fingers crossed!

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Sure beats menu in this house

Let me see, Monday....ah yes Pot Noodle

BruceK

Hi Lara, if you go to settings, general, keyboards and international keyboards, you can select a turkish keyboard for your ipad. You just toggle between the two with the 'world' key on the keyboard. To get the Turkish S (ş) just hold down the s key and slide along to the turkish ş

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Lol

Well I say pot noodle but its diet pot noodle- just the boiling water!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We are fans of home made soup Lara, could you share your recipe on here please. My husbands' favourite soup whilst in Turkey and Bulgaria is Iskembe, it is not mine, lol.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Pot noodle , it's for pussies.....

Real men do " Bombay Bad Boy Bum Burners "

They're hot.

Steve.

lara

We are fans of home made soup Lara, could you share your recipe on here please. My husbands' favourite soup whilst in Turkey and Bulgaria is Iskembe, it is not mine, lol.

Hi Sunny

Better to google the recipe and watch the video, gives you a much better idea.

lara

Pot noodle , it's for pussies.....

Real men do " Bombay Bad Boy Bum Burners "

They're hot.

Steve.

I eat jerk chicken from the (in)famous Chelsea Jerk centre in Kingston, Jamaica.....Their claim to fame is that their food will set you ar*e on fire and I can vouch that claim is valid.:bolt::bolt:

Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom