Lindavid

Aquapark
Can anyone tell me if the aquapark being built in Konakli will be finished by June 2006, if not does anyone know where is the nearest one is?

Aquapark
hi linda..i wasnt aware that a new one was going up in Konaklı..but things happen overnight here!!....be interested in finding out more...let me know.
apart from that there is a nice one in the centre of Alanya with a cinema and some nice eating places in the same compound.
there is another one..quite big on the other side of Avsallar...about 10 kilometres from konaklı..and another one in Tosmur on the other side of alanya

Lindavid

Aquapark
Hi shirey, apparantley one is planned to be built right across from the Panorama apartments in Konakli that's what my son was told when he purchased his apartment. I will let you know if I hear any more, meanwhile thank you for the information on the others.

normatomlinson

Avsallar Alanya
Aquapark
Could you please give me directions for the one just outside Avsallar. Have just returned from our first stay in our apartment and will be going out there again in July. Can't wait!! It's 10 weeks tomorrow.

Top Bottom