CanadaMom

Aqua Park - food & lockers
I have read as much as I can from the forums about the Bodrum (Dedeman) Aqua Park and research & translated the Turkish websites (price on their sıte says 37TL per adult, 27 TL per kid, 7-12).

Question 1: Can I bring in some or all of my own food?
Question 2: Can someone confirm they have lockers - website in Turkish says they do (I would like to be certain).

Thanks!

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Hi.
You can't take your own food - you buy credit on a swipe card and use that (food is not brilliant), and they should refund the balance at the end of the day. Not sure about the lockers - can't remember, but I am sure they had them in the changing rooms...

Sally

Mikee100

Mikee100
Hi CanadaMom,
There are plenty of lockers at the aquapark, In segregated changing rooms.
As Spyrogal says you are given a swipe card that you charge with credit on arrival. A point to note is DO NOT lose your card. A friend of mine done this (and its easy to do as you whoosh down the Kamikaze slide!!) as you will not only forfeit the credit but also get charged for a new card.
Have a great day.
Mike

Sara-666

Well we saw plenty of people there with their own cool boxes, so I presume they took their own food in. The chicken doner that we had came in a half a loaf, with seperate bowl of salad and a drink for about 15tl I think, not too bad, especially as they have a captive audience. The lockers are free and very handy to put cameras etc in while you're in the pools. Good day out.

Sara

CanadaMom

Hi CanadaMom,
There are plenty of lockers at the aquapark, In segregated changing rooms.
As Spyrogal says you are given a swipe card that you charge with credit on arrival. A point to note is DO NOT lose your card. A friend of mine done this (and its easy to do as you whoosh down the Kamikaze slide!!) as you will not only forfeit the credit but also get charged for a new card.
Have a great day.
Mike

Mike - re: segregated change rooms - my son is 6 - can he come in with me? My husband hasn,t arrived in Turkey yet, so no man avaılable to take him into the boys.

gummus

Last year there was one changing room with lockers for both male & female to share. They were searching bags in the way in to stop people taking in food and drink. Was allowed to take in water only

Latest Posts

Top Bottom