I was clearing out my elderly neighbours back garden yesterday when I came across a lamp. I rubbed the side of it and guess what - Yep a genie appeared in a puff of smoke !!
"I'll grant you one wish for releasing me from the lamp" he boomed !
I looked up and saw a passenger jet in the sky, in need of a holiday, I said " I wish I was on that plane"
With a whoosh my wish was granted..... Ten minutes later, I landed at the local airport.........
When you are bored just think about a few things that don't make sense like:
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims"
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made ?