swbono

appollon complex
Hi all.
new to this forum but been viewing for a while.
can anyone help answer these questions please.
thinking of buying an appartment in altinkum.its called the appollon complex,never been to altinkum so not sure of its location.its near to the appolon temple , is this too far out?
has anyone delt with azure overseas agents who are offering these apartments?
link to locaton below.
thanks
steve

Last edited by a moderator:

speedy

appollon complex
Steve,

not heard or dealt with the company so can't comment on them, most new builds are being constructed in the same area as these as there is now very little land available close to the beach, most people looking to be near the beach area would really be looking to buy resale property these days, the area is pleasant but maybe a 20 min walk to the main resort of altinkum and maybe a 10 min walk to the old town of yenihisar.

Paul

swbono said:
Hi all.
new to this forum but been viewing for a while.
can anyone help answer these questions please.
thinking of buying an appartment in altinkum.its called the appollon complex,never been to altinkum so not sure of its location.its near to the appolon temple , is this too far out?
has anyone delt with azure overseas agents who are offering these apartments?
link to locaton below.
thanks
steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Gail

appollon complex
Hi Steve and welcome to TLF, sorry can't help you with info on Altinkum but good luck with what ever or where ever you decide to buy :)

Pennie

appollon complex
Hi Steve,
Think Speedy covered most of the points. There are Dolmus's that run through this area every 10 minutes during the summer upto 1am, but obviously not as often in the winter.
As said it is a nice area with plenty to see, and the Aquapark is just down the road.
Pennie xx

swbono

appollon complex
Hi again.
Thanks for the replys.
not sure what to do now , The complex seems to have all that i wanted apart from being far out.
steve

Pennie

appollon complex
swbono said:
Hi again.
Thanks for the replys.
not sure what to do now , The complex seems to have all that i wanted apart from being far out.
steve

Steve....it's not that far out. There are more and more people moving up there and it is quieter than being on the front.

speedy

appollon complex
Steve,

Don't let the distance put you off, my first house about 70m from the club tarhan hotel some 4 miles away from altinkum but the beauty was and still is that I could jump on a dolmus whenenever I wanted to go to town, my new house is on the marti sitisi again some 20 min walk from altinkum, if it's what you like, then go for it

Paul

swbono

appollon complex
I think i will go and have a look anyway.
would need to do that anyway so if i dont like it i will take a look around.I think ...lol
anyway thanks
If any one finds any more info letme know .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom