Apples
Until now I've never found apples that I've really liked in Turkey. Yesterday at the bazaar I bought apples from Amasya - a bit more expensive than the others but fabulous! Crisp, sharp and very much like a Granny Smith but more like a Braeburn in appearance - I definately recommend them.

Apples
yes...i found some too..must the same..they look like golden delicious but with a bit more tang..and nice and crisp (whats a braeburn)

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Apples
Braeburn apples are a cross between Granny Smith and perhaps Lady Hamilton (don't know this one), discovered circa 1950- they are grown in New Zealand and account for about 40% of NZ apple production. They are lovely apples - crisp, sharp and orangy red in colour, perfect if you are thirsty because they are very juicy. Yum! they sell a lot of them in Tesco...

will look out for the Amasya at the market if they are similar.

Thanks for the recommendation.

ChrisBobs

Apples
Amasya apples are the best! Small rosy, crisp, and white flesh, glad tpo hear they are coming into season already.
Along with all those juicy green figs

Apples
Amasya apples are the best! Small rosy, crisp, and white flesh, glad tpo hear they are coming into season already.
Along with all those juicy green figs

Yes - I bought figs too, absolutely yummy, as were the cherries and peaches. Those of us who live here are sooooooooo lucky!!!!

Top Bottom