jakebeak

Apple MAC shop
Hi there, I would like to know how to get to the Apple store in Alsancak. I'm not very familiar with Izmir and wondered if anyone can give me directions. We'll be driving along the motorway from Soke. Cheers.

de1amo

Apple MAC shop
alsancak is a living hell for parking and moving about in a car--so always choose balcova--i didnt know there was an ikea anywhere near alscancak--the only one i know in İzmir is right over behind the Ege university campus- it would be much simpler for me if there was one near alscancak-anyone confirm???

de1amo

Apple MAC shop
i sneak back to karsiyaka on another route--i always imagined bornova and that area being light years from alsancak-i owe my soul to ikea in bornova and my car knows the way to go and return!!

de1amo

Apple MAC shop
just a word on ikea-they now charge for taksit on purchases--last time i went it was interest free!-

catweazle

Apple MAC shop
as far as i know its free you just pay for what credit you have on it, some banks do them but not all as far as i know these banks do them and you can top them up at these banks, Halkbank, Ziraat Bank, Garanti Bank and İş Bank

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom