Appeal
I have been asked to make a appeal

Quote:
I have been trying for some time now to trace an old friend who moved to Turkey a few years ago
(about 3-4), but the only thing is i don't know where in Turkey she moved to.
Her name is Debbie Gallimore and her partner is called Darren Coward and they moved there from Newton Hyde in Manchester, Debbie is originally from
Salford (Lower Broughton), could please you give me any idea on how to find
her?

Any Info please pm me Thanks.

Susan

Non Active Member
Appeal
Hi Cliff,

Have you tried ringing the company they used to work for before going to Turkey, they might have kept in touch with some of their workmates, or their local pup.

This is how I found someone who we had both lost touch with.

Hope you find them

Susan

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Appeal
This same "appeal" has been put on Calis Beach Forum today - The author = "Only 1Tommy"

"I have been asked to make a appeal..Via a certian news paper.
Any help tracing these people would be most welcome.

Quote.
I have been trying for some time now to trace an old friend who moved to Turkey a few years ago
(about 3-4), but the only thing is i don't know where in Turkey she moved to.
Her name is Debbie Gallimore and her partner is called Darren Coward and they moved there from Newton Hyde in Manchester, Debbie is originally from
Salford (Lower Broughton), could please you give me any idea on how to find her? Ann T (Shrewsbury, Shropshire.unQuote "

Is it for a newspaper?

Ian

ade

Appeal
Susan said:
Hi Cliff,

Have you tried ringing the company they used to work for before going to Turkey, they might have kept in touch with some of their workmates, or their local pup.

This is how I found someone who we had both lost touch with.

Susan

I think you are barking up the wrong tree suggesting they contact a local pup. What's up with asking the older dogs?

Appeal
Cliff you might just be in luck. My husband and I have bought a villa in Datca last year and met a couple called Debbie and Darren who live near where we bought,[don't know their surname] but we were at a party with them the night before we left Turkey in June. They come from Manchester, If you contact me and give me your e-mail address I will be going out to Datca on 28th August and will give them a message from you.
Doreen

Susan

Non Active Member
Appeal
ade said:
I think you are barking up the wrong tree suggesting they contact a local pup. What's up with asking the older dogs?

Ade,

Had a right good laugh at that, talk about a bloomer, thats the best I've made for a long time.

Susan

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Appeal
adeI think you are barking up the wrong tree suggesting they contact a local pup. What's up with asking the older dogs?[/QUOTE said:
Ade, If it's any constipation I make the same mistakes :lol:

Have a Barking Good Day :lol:

Ray :)

kaplumba

Appeal
I know the aforementioned couple and saw them a couple of days ago so they are still alive and kicking. will send them an e mail.

Mrscoward

Appeal
Hi very late update currently darren is my husband and he’s alive �� I believe Debbie is back to uk

shash

shash
Appeal
Crikey that was from a lot of years back. Anything to fill in the huge gap or is that being too nosy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom