Avebob

Apollonium Beach Spa
Hello this is my first post but I have been following posts for a while.
Been waiting to see if anyone was buying at Apollonium at Bozbuk.
My son and I bought off plan October 2006 with completion May 2009.
A Lot of people actually are completing now but the facilities are not yet started.
It is a beautiful spot and I am longing for it all to be finished and holiday there. We spent a week in Akbuk during October and loved it, we rented a villa and it was lovely.
We will be snagging February so this will be our next visit.
Just wondering if anyone out there are involved with this site, builders are Artev, same as Hillside, Lakeside etc.

BW
Avbob

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Apollonium Beach Spa
Re: Apollonium, Bozbuk

Hello and welcome to you also, not involved in any thing in Turkey but would just like to welcome you to the forum.

Jeannie

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi Avebob, welcome to the forum. I did look at that particular site, looks impressive. Good luck :5:

piahanas

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hello

I'm also new on this site and it's my first visit here today. Me and my sister lives in Sweden and have bought a property at Apollonium. We are spending 5days here (Altinikum) at the moment and two days ago we did the snagginglist. There were just a few minor things about painting e g. The surrondings are a mess at the moment but I think it will be lovely when it's completed. Now we are looking for furnitures, whitegoods, curtains and everything else that we need :). We already been aware that here is money to save if we buy it ourselves than buy from Artev. Would be nice to here about your experience.

Avebob

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi piahanas

Good to here from someone else buying on Apollonium. We do have an Apollonium club on Google that is quite active and has some useful information. I agree with you that this site should be lovely when completed. We do not complete until May when most of the facilities should be finished. We are going out again end May/June for 2 weeks and hope to be staying in our apartment then (Zeus Apart) and complete the furnishing. Aircon and white goods fitted by Artev as it was less hassle and fairly competative price.

Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to meeting you some day.

Thanks for welcome from others

Avril

Clive B

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hullo BW
I've just joined this site so I can reply to you and others about the Apollonium complex. My wife and I are about to buy one of the Ares Villas and I'm pleased to see that the site actually exists!

Many of you seem to have owned for some time so I'm very much a late comer but I'm looking forward to the hoped for opening in May.

This is my first use of any blogging site so I have no clue about site etiquette - so forgive me if i haven't done things correctly.

Clive B

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Apollonium Beach Spa

Hallo Avbob,

Welcome to TLF, you will get loads of useful info on here. We bought with Artev on Hillside Gardens, Gumuskaya near Yalikavak. It was bought off plan and completed on time in April 2007. We are very pleased with the finished product, the spec spot on, all of the doors, tiling, decor etc; are to a very high standard. We had only a handful of snags and were all sorted, in fact we arrived on the 1st day of the owners right to move in and we had no problems, all our furniture which we ordered ourselves on a visit in 2006 was fully installed and to our instructions (not always easy when you have little/no turkish). There were a few who had some problems, but for us we've been very satisfied. Also we have a very good rel'ship with the Aftersales team at Artev. Lotus Holiday homes manage the site now as Artev were very busy with Lakeside and Appolonuium and all is settling down very well. We go out as much as we can and our next trip is 2nd May and counting, lol

Avebob

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hello to Clive B
Good to hear from another Apollonium buyer. The site continues towards completion and I am looking forward to two weeks in June and ten days at the end of August (so far). Perhaps we shall share a drink sometime on what should be a beautiful site.
Hello Sunny Seasider
Thanks for post and your positive thoughts on Artev. It's good to here that all went well for you. We bought off plan in 2006 and I suppose as people come to the end of the long wait there are bound to be a few wringing of hands and holding of breath in case things don't go right. I think Apollonium will be beautiful, not sure all the facilities will be completed on time, but hey, we have waited this long whats a few more weeks ! Just hope the bar is up and running in June and our furniture is inside. Enjoy your May holiday I am so looking forward to June.
Bw Avril
:cheer2:

mummikins

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hullo BW
I've just joined this site so I can reply to you and others about the Apollonium complex. My wife and I are about to buy one of the Ares Villas and I'm pleased to see that the site actually exists!

Many of you seem to have owned for some time so I'm very much a late comer but I'm looking forward to the hoped for opening in May.

This is my first use of any blogging site so I have no clue about site etiquette - so forgive me if i haven't done things correctly.

Clive B
Hi Clive,
We have also bought an Ares Villa and are awaiting the completion date.
We have never been to Turkey yet so have lots of anticipation of what
it will be like.
Did you buy direct from the builders or from another company?
Any information you have about the site would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Julie

Tim J

Apollonium Beach Spa

Just joined this site today, and am trying to get a handle on it.

My wife and I are proud owners of a Zeus apartment and had a thoroughly good time staying there back in Feb. Weather was poor, but our task was to make it habitable.
We arranged for furniture to be installed prior to arriving. We used a company from the UK. They were very good, and the quality equally so. I can recommend them.
We found a Cash & Carry in Bodrum to buy the smaller stuff, and it is now fully fitted out.

We were 1 of only 2 occupiers at the time, but look forward to meeting more "inhabitants" when we go back first week in June.

We're that pleased with the whole complex and area that we've also booked up for August.

Tim J

Avebob

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi Tim
Welcome to the Apollonium thread. Good to here that all has gone well for you. We complete on our Zeus in May and going out first 2 weeks in June and hope our furniture will be installed as we are staying in the apartment. Recent photos are looking positive with the mini marina started on and communial facilities well under way. Not sure if all will be up and running at start of June, however they have started planting out the grounds. TLF is a very usuful site for information.

Avril

Ang11

Angie
Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi Avril,

Haven't got a clue whet I am doing with threads, posts and all that jazz.
Just joined today and did a post but it didn't appear in th appollonium thread, so thought that I would try replying to this thread and see what happens.
Angie

Ang11

Angie
Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi all

I have just stumbled upon this Forum and have been impulsive and registered straight away. I have never done anything like this before - I am one of the few people who I know who is not on Facebook!!!!! I was sitting in my lounge after lighting the fire looking out on a cold wet and shakey Cumbrian day ( We have just had an earthquake) and my thoughts turned to Appolonium. After googling appolonium I happenend upon the forum and read the Threads and thought that I would like to make contact with you guys. It sounds as though this could be a useful way of sharing information as well as making friends.
My partner Bob and I have completed on a villa on the site and are coming out in May to do a snagging list with Artev.
We are staying elsewhere for a week and will be hoping to do some shopping for furniture and furnishings so any tips any of you have would be really useful.
We then intend to have a Holiday in August with our Son when hopefully everything will be up and running.

Avebob

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi Angie
Good to here from you. Hope your snagging in May goes ok. Apparently most snagging probs have been very small so far, mainly damp round windows due to painting being done before windows finished, it has been a very wet winter. Artev are aware and will be putting it right eventually I am told. I can't wait to be out there again (June) and will be doing our snagging then.
Hope to meet you there one day.
Welcome to the forum by the way
Avril

Tiptonians

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi everyone
We have just joined the forum. we are due to complete on Adonis at the end of May. It is all new and although exciting a little daunting too. we have not arranged for any furniture or anything else and would be grateful of any advice as to best places to buy furniture etc.
Tiptonians

Tim J

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi everyone
We have just joined the forum. we are due to complete on Adonis at the end of May. It is all new and although exciting a little daunting too. we have not arranged for any furniture or anything else and would be grateful of any advice as to best places to buy furniture etc.
Tiptonians

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of newcomers, me included. We used Janes Furnishing. 2 very nice ladies run this service from the UK. Nothing is too much trouble and they will supply and install as little or as much as you need. The quality and service was faultless. I highly recommend them.

I hope this is useful

Tim

Tim J

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hello Avril,

I hope I am using this site correctly? Far too complicated for my liking. We're out for 1st week in June so look forward to meeting you. Where are you finding the latest photos? There does not appear to be anything up to date on the Artev site?

Tim

Tim J

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of newcomers, me included. We used Janes Furnishing. 2 very nice ladies run this service from the UK. Nothing is too much trouble and they will supply and install as little or as much as you need. The quality and service was faultless. I highly recommend them.

I hope this is useful

Tim

The web site og the furnishing service I used is;

janesdesigninteriors.co.uk

Clive B

Apollonium Beach Spa

Hello to Clive B
Good to hear from another Apollonium buyer. The site continues towards completion and I am looking forward to two weeks in June and ten days at the end of August (so far). Perhaps we shall share a drink sometime on what should be a beautiful site.
Hello Sunny Seasider
Thanks for post and your positive thoughts on Artev. It's good to here that all went well for you. We bought off plan in 2006 and I suppose as people come to the end of the long wait there are bound to be a few wringing of hands and holding of breath in case things don't go right. I think Apollonium will be beautiful, not sure all the facilities will be completed on time, but hey, we have waited this long whats a few more weeks ! Just hope the bar is up and running in June and our furniture is inside. Enjoy your May holiday I am so looking forward to June.
Bw Avril
:cheer2:
Hi Avril
Thanks for replying to me. After I sent my first msg I checked to see if I'd got a reply as I wasn't sure if I'd done things right. As nothing initially came through I left it for a while - too long! Thought I'd give it another go and there we go - I've had two replies!
So I'm well pleased.

My wife and I are going out the first weekend in June (staying in hotel) to sign up papers and have our first look at the property.

Anyway it's good to hear positively from others about the development which gives us confidence in our first overseas purchase. We probably won't meet up at first as we probably won't be using the property till late September - another grandchild on the way!

Cheers
Clive and Trish

Latest Posts

Top Bottom