Trott

Apartment Insurance
Has anyone yet sorted out insurance for their apartment yet? if so who did you use was it a uk insurer or done in Turkey, and do we have to wait until we have our Tapu as I think this is required for the earthquake insurance.

Jane and Gary

Martyn

Apartment Insurance

JAYTEE

Apartment Insurance
We also used Intasure and were pleased with their efficient service. Will add the Dask when we collect our Tapu from the solicitors in August.

Peregrine

Apartment Insurance
Has anyone yet sorted out insurance for their apartment yet? if so who did you use was it a uk insurer or done in Turkey, and do we have to wait until we have our Tapu as I think this is required for the earthquake insurance.

Jane and Gary

for the avoidance of doubt - get your place insured now, worry about the Dask later

Intasure comes recommended quite highly on the forum

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Apartment Insurance
Im the same as Jaytee , got my insurance for buildings and contents and will get the Dask when I get my Tapu in Sept.

I wanted mine insured from the time I paid in full just in case !

EVe

BEZ

Apartment Insurance
you dont need your tapu to get contents insurance but you do need it for the earthqauke cover
i use bosaysigorta.com

Apartment Insurance
We can endorse all the positive remarks regarding Intasure; they contacted us by telephone less than an hour after we requested a quote on their website and everything was clearly detailed and arranged - and the cover will be ready for us when our current temporary insurance for our Olive Village residence expires on 1 Jul 09.

Very impressed - but I hope I never require there claim services (lol).

MUGGY ONE

Apartment Insurance
I too was thinking of insuring with Intasure and received a quote from them. I then read negative things from some people on the TLF when they tried to make a claim through Intasure. I have also obtained a quote from AVIVA based in Altinkum. Their quote was cheaper than Intasure and they responded with a quote via email very quickly, apparently they have an office in Altinkum, not sure if they have offices elsewhere. We have to arrange our insurance by the end of June. We do not have our TAPU yet so cannot arrange the DASK.

Caroline

Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
Apartment Insurance
Hi Muggy one, We insured with Aviva. The office is just off Atatuk Blvd just near one of the banks. They were very efficient. The gentleman in the office speaks English and everything is sorted within about 20 mins.He also sorted the Earthquake insurance out for us.

Wendy

erhan

Apartment Insurance
please be careful.

when you are booking for your insurances pay for the sqm not for the value.
for the first floor and second floor apartments ask for 70 sqm.
this will cost you maximum 144 turkish lira.
asked for the insurance company that are they paying for the water damps? this is the most important thing and unfortunatelly everyone in Turkey has this problem.
and also ask them how much they will pay you for your personal accident coverage.
for the contents for example £5.000 is the value of the contents this will cost you 48,54 turkish lira. please asked them third party liability coverage.
and dask will cost you 110 turkish lira.

erhan

this is the one that i can arrange if you want and in the same day you will have the policy in your mail box and in 2 days you will have the policy by post.

No matter if you are a tenant or owner, our policy insures your house and belongings there against every kind of material claim and your liabilities.

The following risks are automatically covered by the “Home Owner's Comprehensive Insurance" :

Fire, lightning, explosion
Internal water claims - Smoke
Storm, hail and landslide
Vehicle Impact (Land and Air)
Theft
Snow weight
Strike, lock out, civil commotion, malicious acts, terrorism
Loss of rent
Tenant’s liability against owner or neighbors, owner’s liability against neighbors
Temporary alternative residence expenses
Removal of debris expenses
Fuel leakage
Accidental breakdown
Claims to insured goods outside the insured address
Personal accident
Family’s liability against third parties.
Electrical claims and food spoilage due to Electrical claims
Repairer’s and cleaner’s claims Cash in safe Insurance regarding cash money and securities up to the stated limit
Damags to jointly owned property of buildings (limited with the portion owned by the insured)
Protection against under insurance with a limit of %10
New Value Clause
Claims to properties of guests
Legal protection, no claims bonus
Electronic equipment claims
Machinery breakdown
Theft of fixed property of the building
Expenses for document reproductions after theft
Isolation claims

The “Home Owner's Comprohensive Insurance" coverage can be extended by the following if selected:
Earthquake and volcanic eruption
Glass Breakage
Assistance
The coverage mentioned above applies to the houses (and belongings) which are within the borders of the municipalities and built of reinforced concrete.

Last edited:

lartiste22

Apartment Insurance
Hello ERHAN,

That interests me, could you give me your E-MAIL that I forward you a request.
The next week we will be in Hillside, but I would like to have the information this week, thank you.
LARTISTE ZEUS C

Merhaba ERHAN,

O beni ilgilendirir sen bana senin Email veremez mi ben sana bir istek gönderirim.
Biz ol olacak gelecek hafta yamaç, ancak I, bu hafta bilgi var için sevmeyecek.
LARTISTE ZEUS C

Aligash

Apartment Insurance
Thanks, yes I will be interested too, if you post your email address that would be great!

Alistair

Trott

Apartment Insurance
Hi Erhan

Would be interested in insurance to can you let me have email address please.

Thanks

Jane

erhan

Apartment Insurance
i have some problems about typing my e-mail address in the forum.
so i will have to write it like this

erhan
@
didimaftersales.com

Jon & Mia

Apartment Insurance
Erhan

you say to make sure the insurance covers water damp problems - yet the one you say you can arrange doesn't seem to cover this.

is that right or did you miss that off the list?

erhan

Apartment Insurance
Erhan

you say to make sure the insurance covers water damp problems - yet the one you say you can arrange doesn't seem to cover this.

is that right or did you miss that off the list?

Dear Jon & Mia,

Isolation claims, this is the one i am talking about.

MUGGY ONE

Apartment Insurance
Hi Erhan

Do you have any clients who have made an insurance claim in the past that can provide a testimonial/reference to let us know how efficient the insurance company is?

Also you mention in your original post about quoting sq mtr space, should we calculate the total sq meter of the internal rooms and balconies. Also if you have a private pool, should the sq meter of the pool size be given?

Also, do you have an office we can visit in Didim? If so, could you let me have the address please?

Thanks

Caroline

Latest Posts

Top Bottom