bigmac

Apartment in konacik ( gumbet/brodrum area )
A TWO BED-ROOM APARTMENT IN KONACIK VILLAGE JUST THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD FROM GUMBET 5 MINS BY TAXI AND 20 MINS WALK ALSO 10 MINS FROM BODRUM. VERY CENTRAL TO EVERY THING SHOPS SUPPER -MARKETS BEACHES /BITEZ/AND MANY OTHERS. THE LOCAL MARKET IS ON FRIDAYS YOU MUST GO ITS FANTASTIC, THE VILLAGE IS VERY QUITE WITH A FEW SMALL SHOPS AND A RESTERAUNT THE APARTMENT IS ON UPPER FLOOR AND HAS LARGE BALCONY AREA A LARGE LIVING ROOM AREA WHICH SLEEPS FOUR AND A D/DOOM AND A/SINGLE ROOM. IT IS ON SITE AT PEDESA 1 KONACIK VILLAGE. THE COMPLEX HOSTS THREE SWIMMING POOLS AND 24 HOUR SECURITY THIS IS A FAMILY OR COUPLES HOLIDAY DESTINATION, LOUD MUSIC NOISY NEIGHBOURS ARE NOT WELCOME. THE APARTMENT IS IN MINT CONDITION AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY IT WAS A SHOW ROOM APARTMENT WHEN WE BOUGHT IT AND IS FULLY FITTED WITH ALL MODREN APPLIANCES. THE DOLMU:3:S,LOCAl LOCAL BUS, IS RIGHT AT THE CENTRE OF THE VILLAGE AND RUNS ALL DAY AND UP TO TWELVE AT NIGHT IN SUMMER TIME.

Last edited:

tjd

You forgot to mention that the 2 best eating places in Bodrum are close by:

Kismet and Kircecegi.

bigmac

Hi tjd, i am from Belfast Ireland thanks for the info about the eating place can you give me some directions as i dont know of these places. Thanks for you reply to my post, my names Paul by the way, me and my Partner have just bought the apartment last year so we dont know a great deal about the hole area but would love to here from you mate please reply yours Paul & Eleanor

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
A TWO BED-ROOM APARTMENT IN KONACIK VILLAGE JUST THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD FROM GUMBET 5 MINS BY TAXI AND 20 MINS WALK ALSO 10 MINS FROM BODRUM. VERY CENTRAL TO EVERY THING SHOPS SUPPER -MARKETS BEACHES /BITEZ/AND MANY OTHERS. THE LOCAL MARKET IS ON FRIDAYS YOU MUST GO ITS FANTASTIC, THE VILLAGE IS VERY QUITE WITH A FEW SMALL SHOPS AND A RESTERAUNT THE APARTMENT IS ON UPPER FLOOR AND HAS LARGE BALCONY AREA A LARGE LIVING ROOM AREA WHICH SLEEPS FOUR AND A D/DOOM AND A/SINGLE ROOM. IT IS ON SITE AT PEDESA 1 KONACIK VILLAGE. THE COMPLEX HOSTS THREE SWIMMING POOLS AND 24 HOUR SECURITY THIS IS A FAMILY OR COUPLES HOLIDAY DESTINATION, LOUD MUSIC NOISY NEIGHBOURS ARE NOT WELCOME. THE APARTMENT IS IN MINT CONDITION AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY IT WAS A SHOW ROOM APARTMENT WHEN WE BOUGHT IT AND IS FULLY FITTED WITH ALL MODREN APPLIANCES. THE DOLMU:3:S,LOCAl LOCAL BUS, IS RIGHT AT THE CENTRE OF THE VILLAGE AND RUNS ALL DAY AND UP TO TWELVE AT NIGHT IN SUMMER TIME.

Hi is this for rent or sale ?
:48:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom