Apartment hunting for October
Hi all

I'm still looking for that perfect flat to rent in Alanya for October. I've seen many on the internet, but just have not found the right one.

If you know of any that are close in to city center, and have a sea view.. this is a must for me...
I look forward to meeting some English speaking people in Alanya... maybe it's my future home.

Thanks
Kate

majestic

Hi Kate
I m living in Alanya/mahmutlar .do you want to rent an apartement in mahmutlar ?
If you want i can help you .

thanks
züleyha

DKRAN

Top quality apartment 12 km outside Alanya....look here ialanyadotdk

pamela

Hi,
I own a beautiful refurbished apt with pool in Tosmur, 4kms from Alanya centrum. It is across the road from the beach with a beautiful view of the sea. It is 2 bedroomed and lots of shops and restaurants around. €450 per month. I can send you on website details if you are interested. Pamela

its amazing how many first time posters come along with offers and then drop out of sight.

and before i get jumped on i would like to say that if it wasnt for regular posters offering advice and a sense of community there wouldn't be a great forum for spammers to access so casually.

val2661

Hi all

I'm still looking for that perfect flat to rent in Alanya for October. I've seen many on the internet, but just have not found the right one.

If you know of any that are close in to city center, and have a sea view.. this is a must for me...
I look forward to meeting some English speaking people in Alanya... maybe it's my future home.

Thanks
Kate
Hi Kate

Sea view and city centre are probably not that common in Alanya. If you look in the areas of Oba or Tosmur (abour 2km from city centre) you will be more successful. Both Oba and Tosmur are within a short dolmus ride into the centre and have a great local community feel. Good luck with your search and hopefully we'll be able to meet up when you do come and visit out beautiful area.

Val

Peregrine

its amazing how many first time posters come along with offers and then drop out of sight.

I totally agree.

Luckily as they only post the once, or twice at most, they wont see this remark so will be blissfully ignorant about what you/I/others think of them

keeping your eye out for those rare nuggets of good information or advice is becoming harder and harder, but if you persevere they are still there to be found

pamela

Some posters actually have a life!
Some even go away for the weekend and aren't bothered going into chat rooms for weeks on end.

Some posters actually have a life!
Some even go away for the weekend and aren't bothered going into chat rooms for weeks on end.

wow second post and all..im impressed....by the way whats a chat room...

can i also add that its a well known thing that some people in the property industry trawl the net all day looking for naive people on forums just like this one and make first posts just like the three İ commented on.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom