JadeH

Apartment/ House Needed!
Hi everyone, Im a new member on here but wondered if anyone could help me? Im looking to find an apartment/house for long term rental over the winter months,starting from any time now,anywhere in icmeler or armutalan/ siteler would be a great help! Looking for furnished or unfurnished as I already have furniture myself. Any help would be immensely appreciated!
Jade x

SEXYGIRL

Apartment/ House Needed!
hI JADE, maybe i can help you, i have a 2 bedroom fully furnished in Marmaris, i am not there most of the winter and i am leaving there end of october, maybe before. I am looking for someone to rent over the winter, its near everything and shops etc. Please leave me mail address and i can liase with you prices etc. Iam presently back in uk for 2 weeks.

SEXYGIRL

Apartment/ House Needed!
Hi jade, are you still interested in renting for the winter in marmaris, i have got this advertised in a couple of places, and have some response so, please let me know as i will let my apartment otherwise from 1st october thanks. Tracey...i am willing to rent it from october to april 2010.

JulieG

Jules
Apartment/ House Needed!
Hi Jade

I'm also new on here! We have an unfurnished two bed apartment in Armutalan if you're interested? It is available now for as long as you would need it!

Julie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom