i_<3_bc

<3 marmaris
Apartment for 2-3 months 2010
hey :) im new to this forum..

Me and my friends have just returned from marmaris, we miss it already, we have been going back there for years now, and think its time we get it out of our systems and spend a longer time there next summer..
ideally we are looking for an apart close to the long beach, main road..
must have 2 bedrooms.. we have always stayed near to romance hotel, so that area of marmaris would be preferred :)

so if anyone could help by giving us some website adresses or contacts that would be appreciated :)

thankyou

SEXYGIRL

Hi, i have a 2 bedroom first floor apartment in marmaris, behind the first beach near the ataturk statue near centrum, so very near for bar street and also beachfront, bars . I am looking to rent it next year, about 800 lire a month, electric and water seperate, this is normal in turkey. Its fully furnished and i have been living there for many years myself. Now i am looking to rent as i must be somewhere else due to family commitments. Its 100 metres from the beach and so central for everything. I am back in uk on monday 3rd august if you want to contact me regarding this. Thanks Tracey.

SEXYGIRL

Hi i am back in the uk, now and if you are still interested in an apartment for rent, please contact me ,leave your mail address on a private message and i will liase with you prices, details and send you pictures of my apartment,its fully furnished in a secure block,and is fully furnishhed.thanks.

SEXYGIRL

Ifanyone is interested, please send me a private message, and i can liase with you, ihave this apartment available from the end of october if you are interested. During winter months, slightly cheaper. Plus water and electric seperate, normal in Turkey. Thanks Tracey.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom