Mushtaq

Founding Member
Anything to do other then eat?
I see the most active threads about Yalikavak have to do with eating places, is there anything else to do in Yalikavak? :D

Yes Yalikavak has many good places to eat some of them along the harbour front, there is a selection of art & craft shops, a working boat yard that is over 100 years old.A modern marina with yacht's most of us can only dream of owning.Sandima a deserted village up in the hills where artist's have renovated a house and will show you around there home.
You can walk upto Geris a quaint old village. The youth wind surfing championships were held here this year. Yalikavak has lots of charm and most people return again and again!

waterbaby

erm............not really lol althoughtend of season is fast approaching so it is almost time to dust off the dancing shoes.....winter time is party upon party upon party

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Weightwatchers ?

Yalikavak folks don't need weightwatchers - by the time they get back to their homes halfway up the bloody mountain, they've worked off the food they've eaten heheh

C

Fendouglas

Gangless!
We make frequent trips to Akbuk so we can have a laugh about the lack of eateries!

:504xn::77wu:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
erm............not really lol althoughtend of season is fast approaching so it is almost time to dust off the dancing shoes.....winter time is party upon party upon party

Whoaaaa, you've convinced me now, if it's party time, I'm a coming.

We love to take a relaxing stroll along the promenade, past the Boatyard and beyond, or go the other way there is a stunning Marina, as Miss Moneypenny stated where one can dream, there's some lovely walks. The Boat trips are a great way to spend the day, off out to Gumusluk, KoyanBaba Bay is very pretty.

Yalikavak,,,, well there's quiz night's,,karaoke nights,,,fishing,,,walking,,,stuning scenery,,boat trips,,,great market on thursdays,,,live entertainment (singer) at musti's,,,many parties for birthdays etc,,,,come on now other yali lovers help me out with more.......

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Singer at Musti's was sacked for "being too samey" - although how you can sing for 4 hrs per night; 4 nights a week and not sound "samey" beats me - he was bloody good though!:36329ht5b

JAYTEE

Singer at Musti's was sacked for "being too samey" - although how you can sing for 4 hrs per night; 4 nights a week and not sound "samey" beats me - he was bloody good though!:36329ht5b

That's a shame. I agree - he was good.

also,,,,there is a beautiful marina,,,boatyard,,,fair type rides for children,,,a park with swings,,slide etc for children,,,,oh and the blow up rides for children,,bouncy castle etc,,,wind surfing,,,snortling,,,,sort of beach,,,,shops,,,bars,,,etc etc etc,,,,,,,,

waterbaby

also,,,,there is a beautiful marina,,,boatyard,,,fair type rides for children,,,a park with swings,,slide etc for children,,,,oh and the blow up rides for children,,bouncy castle etc,,,wind surfing,,,snortling,,,,sort of beach,,,,shops,,,bars,,,etc etc etc,,,,,,,,

Whats snortling and sort of beach lol?:77wu:

waterbaby

Dont think that was the whole reason!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

And not forgetting to sit on our Balcony with my Gin and Tonic and watch those beautiful sunsets in Yalikavak.

:roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom