SLEEPY

Anyone up for a fracas
Come on you lot can we get a disturbance going on some issue.We could start on old favourites like stray dogs,maybe Englands chances in the world cup or pet hates on this site.Either way can some one please kick it off as I am so bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEEPY

Anyone up for a fracas
Re: Anyone up for a facas

Evelynne are you talking about the English soccer team, because if not Tess will be along soon

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Anyone up for a fracas

Well I think this Golden Girls thing is a load of Tosh !!!lol x

Evelynne, what......................The Golden Girls are a very special group, our manners are impeccable, our wit stupendous, we're all Gawgus, we can all Multi task, we have some great debates and some masters have also joined this team, there's just not enough room to fit all of our qualities on here. Just send your CV to join.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :28:

Last edited:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Anyone up for a fracas

more than happy to join in if I knew what a facas was

SLEEPY

Anyone up for a fracas

Belfast Telegraph would refer to it as a fracas.I just cannot type

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Anyone up for a fracas

Come on you lot can we get a disturbance going on some issue.We could start on old favourites like stray dogs,maybe Englands chances in the world cup or pet hates on this site.Either way can some one please kick it off as I am so bored.

we could discuss irelands chances, but my french isnt up to it !

honest thiery !

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Anyone up for a fracas

more than happy to join in if I knew what a facas was

Stop it, you know it's a Fracas, but Sleepy's R is stuck on his keyboard, ok, now get you twopenn'rth in and be quick, lol. Once the GG's get going you'll have no chance of keeping up. :20:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Anyone up for a fracas

Seems a good place to ask a deep and meaningful question--how come Irish sausage are not as good as english sausage ? [ tin hat deployed]

SLEEPY

Anyone up for a fracas

Now these GG have raided this thread.Is there no where we can hide !

SLEEPY

Anyone up for a fracas

No Icebern09 I was right the first time,Golden Girls !

Tess

Anyone up for a fracas

Seems a good place to ask a deep and meaningful question--how come Irish sausage are not as good as english sausage ? [ tin hat deployed]

Mollag you have not had them from the right shop, our sausages are the best, you just need to know where to get them from. A village 3 miles from where I live folks flock to it for their sausages.
I'm sure English sausages are fab too, but we have some great sausage makers here. You must try again honest. :cheer2::cheer2:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Anyone up for a fracas

Only looking for a row, i have smuggled irish sausage from my favorite butcher in Portaferry back to the Island---most illegal

Alright try another tack, why name an airport after George Best, gorra be a better candidate than an under achieving centre forward best known for transplants?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Anyone up for a fracas

Now these GG have raided this thread.Is there no where we can hide !

You weren't scared last night, oh No you cannot hide Sir, we know how to find you, lol. Er maybe this thread should be in the padded room.

Talking football, I do like Owen Coyle. :heh:

Tess

Anyone up for a fracas

Only looking for a row, i have smuggled irish sausage from my favorite butcher in Portaferry back to the Island---most illegal

Alright try another tack, why name an airport after George Best, gorra be a better candidate than an under achieving centre forward best known for transplants?

Oooooops you're for it now !!!! The boys the Golden Guys will be along soon.

Evelynne, you're still in trouble !!!! You're supposed to be one of us. xx

where is the fracas founder Saoirse at ????????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom