cancun

anyone stayed here??
Has anyone ever stayed here or know anything about these apartments? Are they far from the centre or beach and are they nice? Others have commented on the other apartments but nothing on this place. Thanks

cancun

anyone stayed here??
can you give me feedback on it. are they good apartments? Whats the pool and the complex like? Does the wee bus take you to the beach or could you walk? Is there a restaurant and entertainment at the apartments and what facilities do they have? Thanks and sorry for torturing you about them.

delal

anyone stayed here??
I've stayed there for the last two summers. The apartments are really nice, pool is big and there's a bar, restaurant, tennis courts and Turkish bath on site. You can't walk to the beach but there's a little bus that goes into town every 15 minutes.

cancun

anyone stayed here??
delighted about that.. do you own your apartment or do you rent it? We are heading out now shortly and i cannot wait. Are you allowed the floats in the pool for the kids to seat on or play on? Is the restaurant nice and is it reasonable? ohhh i cant wait now.

delal

anyone stayed here??
I rent.
You have to get your own inflatables, you can get them from the shop on site or anywhere in town. There's sunbeds that belong to the complex that you can use. Yes restaurant is nice and prices are good or standard compared to everywhere else in the area. It's mostly breakfast and lunch type things rather than full blown meals.

Which block are you in? How many of you coming?

cancun

anyone stayed here??
We're in the "F" block i think it is. Its me my husband and two kids coming over. do you rent through an agent or holiday lettings?

cancun

anyone stayed here??
well i was in Altinkum for the last few weeks and had an amzing time.. Love the complex and the apartment. The complex and the staff are very very good and helpful. It is extremely clean and well run. Nothing was too much bother for them and they look after the guests very well. The food was beautiful. Great fry and also the chip butties were the best as homemade chips. The guests were welcoming and helpful to newbies with tips on the places to shop and the buses to get and also wee hidden gems that others wouldnt normally know about. Cannot wait to get back and miss it terribly.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom