joannagh

Anyone know where to buy books in Kemer?
Iyi aksamlar!

Does anyone know if there are any shops selling English fiction books in Kemer? I've been looking for a wee while now but not managed to find any. I'm probably clutching at straws thinking some are available! We don't have a car and we're in the centre of Kemer......I could take a venture into Antalya on the bus if anyone can recommend anywhere there also?

Thanks in advance!

Jo x

M

Mack

Hi Jo, there is an English Bookshop in the old town in Antalya or a newsagent in SheMall (Lara) and also one in the 5M Migros that sell English Magazines and books (as long as youre not too choosey as its not a huge range).

joannagh

Went to the 5M Migros in Antalya and got an English book! Had to pay 17YTL for it but never mind! Just wish I'd bought another now.....

Peregrine

Jo

you need to find some visiting members and ask them to give you (sell even?) holiday books

most people dont want to take them home. Once you have a few you could start a swap system

just a thought

butt007

Warren
Hello Joanagh, as Peregrine said set up your a book swap center on your site, we have ours in the site office, we started ours last year by asking people to bring books with them that they did'nt want and now have a collection of some 200 books, it works really well.
Warren

kemer007

You can exchange your books at the big library of Navigator cafe& Rest.They have a good selection of any language books.Its in the Marina of Kemer.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom