turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
anyone know how to successfully get through to alpharooms aarh !
have been through the booking process to come back to turkey on monday and at the crucial stage put in the wrong password to my securecode debit card, i have an e-mail with the details of holiday but money not come out of the bank, tried for hours to ring them but it rings then hangs up ! have e-mailed but they say(automated) they'll get back in 48hrs but i'm supposed to be going monday and i don't know if i'm booked or not, anyone know a different number i can use ?:closed_2:
thanks sam

lippy

Isn't there a section to click for forgotten password to generate a new one?

Martyn

I'm sure if you haven't paid they will contact you.

3m's

money doesn't always come out straight away, check your payments list as it maybe showing on that but not on transactions list yet

turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
Isn't there a section to click for forgotten password to generate a new one?

yes there is but as i thought i remembered it, i didn't check ! wish i had now !
Have been making myself useful though in these fretful hours and found a customer service number if anyone else ever needs to get through to them 02002009366

Also if and this applies to any premium no. log onto saynoto0870.com type in company name or the number eg. 0870,0871 etc,you have for them and it gives you the normal cheaper no. to contact them, excellent it is.

thanks for all the advice

turkishknashers

i'm just a lucky girl
have atlast got through and sorted it all out, so if you wish you may close this thread, thanks everyone

Latest Posts

Top Bottom