dinnt

Anyone know anyone called SWORD living in Marmaris?
Hi

I have been a member for several years but this is my first post. I find the forum extremely helpful & wish I had been a member before I bought the villa.

My partner Jeff & I move out to Gumusluk tomorrow.

Jeff has been told he has relatives living in Marmaris - surname of SWORD. We would love them to get in touch. If anyone has any details for them, it would be great to make contact.

Many Thanks

Trace & Jeff

SAMIMI

Hi Trace and Jeff,
You have chosen a wonderful place to move to. All the best to you both for your future here in Turkey.

Tess

Hi Trace and Geoff and welcome to the Forum, so glad you have decided to start posting it is wonderful when more come on board. I hope you find your relatives and good luck for your move. I hope it is everything you hope for and more.

Gail

Good luck for tomorrow, pop into Gonulcelen to meet Ken and Jim, they will give you a lovely welcome and introduce you to some of the locals.

dinnt

Thanks for your all your good wishes. We will visit Kenny & Jim on Saturday, we met them a few years ago in one of the bars! Hope to put some names to faces!
Thanks again
Trace & Jeff

ChrisBobs

Good luck and enjoy your settling in to Gumusluk- a great place, on a great peninsula!

all the best
Chris

GnD

Hello and welcome

If you get time there is a facility on here for journals. Not sure if anyone has done any in a while but they were a great read when I first came on here and you could add your adventure for us all to enjoy!

Regardless wishing you both the very best with the move and finding relatives.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
All the best with your move, good luck to you both,

Jeannie

Welcome to the forum and to a life in Turkey, hope you both settle well. I live in Marmaris, know a lot of people, I could ask around if you give me their christian names, will do my best to help you.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom