glenn

anyone going to akbuk mid to end July?
Hi if anyone is going to akbuk shortly and can take a small fan out for a friend of mine, I will pay for your shuttle transfer, I am buying it on ebay and can have it posted direct for you to take out and just hand it to the shuttle driver who I will pay for the transfer via galaxy travel akbuk. it is for the girl who works there who is suffering with the current high temperatures!!

Hilsjw

Sorry to ask, but why not buy a fun in Akbuk ? There are hundreds to choose from.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Or buy on eBay and give Akbuk as the delivery address?

Jaycey

African Refugee
If they are not available in Turkey you probably won’t have parts or service.
2cxg5yd.jpg

We bought an oscillating 'UFO' fan similar to this one in Turkey through Sahibinden – there was a water tank in the base and a fine mist of water cooled the whole room well.

Last edited:

Kanga

You run the risk of having imported electrical goods confiscated on entry. Just warning you based on our own experience.

bashful

these are special air con fans not available in Turkey, and I dont trust the mail system, already lost one parcel!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Artic-Ai...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I don't really want to pour cold water on your plans but that is all that this is! As for them not being available in Turkey...... https://urun.n11.com/klima/mini-kli...ehxr0fk-S.W_DET_ALSO_LOOKED.C.c37_a62-1mx8u4x
All you do is fill the tank with water or ice, plug it into your computer and Bob's your mother's brother.
Mind you, the £19.50 one is a bit cheaper than the Turkish version.
By the way, don't fill the tank with water before you send it, your girlfriend should be able to get it in Turkey quite easily.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom