Aideenfortennis

Anyone for Tennis in Yalikavak? (week Jun 7th)
Hello All. On holidays or living in Yalikavak and wishing for a game of Tennis? Intermediate tennis player (there week beginning June 7th) would be delighted to play (there are 2 courts in Yalikavak right in the village). So, get the tennis racquets out and reply. cheers.

Pete&Mag

Hi Aideen. We too usually take our raquets when we go to Yalikavak. The coach is called Osman. He is often there. He parks his scooter next to the clubhouse. It is a little expensive considering how basic it is. In april we paid 10 Ytl per person per hour. That is actually more expensive than a Tennis centre I use in Lancashire ,with indoor courts,showers,changing rooms and Bar. I guess thats why you hardly ever see anyone playing there. As with a lot of charges in the Bodrum area,its very short term thinking.
I love a game ,but I'm not sure I'll bother with my Equipment on the next holiday.
If you think you are likely to play a few times,I would take a couple of tubes of balls. I had three sets and the 4 balls we used were finished at the end. Maybe we will be there when you are, some time. Osman can sometimes organise a game for you with other people. Remember to take loads of fluids if you play during day. Pete

alfiecat

Hi Aideen. I will be out in Yalikavak from the 5th for 2 weeks and would be happy to meet up at some time for a hit! Regards Paul

Latest Posts

Top Bottom