tjd

Anyone fancy a drink at Sunset Cafe between 8th and 20th June.
Hi there,

If anyone is interested and over in the area between 8th June - 20th June would you like to meet up for a beer at the Sunset Cafe?

Sunset is neutral ground for all of us.

Anyone interested? Let me know either by replying on this thread or PM me.

Cheers!
TJD.

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Is it near Fethiye???????????

No slagging.... you all know geography is not my forte!!!!:77wu:

Jeannie

tjd

Nope - at Tuzla near Bodrum - That's why it's under Bodrum/Tuzla thread.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I did say that geography was not my strongest point!!!!!!

Jeannie :hehe:

tjd

No problem with the geography Jeannie - any time you're up near Bodrum, let us know and the first drink is on me at the sunset cafe.

I am staying in Gumbet from the 1st -16th June would be great to meet up with a few people for a drink, will have to get some directions though don't know the area to well.

Pete.

Mary

tjd just come back ,sunset cafe expanded, dont know if we are out there then but if we are we will give you a shout.
Mary & Tony

Last edited:

tjd

I am staying in Gumbet from the 1st -16th June would be great to meet up with a few people for a drink, will have to get some directions though don't know the area to well.

Pete.

Tuzla is a long way from Gumbet, about 30 kms Pete. I'll probably be in the Gumbet area for a couple of days around 5th June, I have friends down there. Maybe we could meet for lunch or coffee etc?

There are another couple we know staying in the area so we was going to get the bus down and stay 1 night, no need to worry about getting back then.
We can also meet up in Gumbet for something to eat and a drink ( sorry don't do coffee on holiday)
Pete.

flamingo

Hi TJD
We are staying on Flamingo from 29th May for two weeks and we call in the Sunset quite regularly.
We have just returned this weekend from a week on Flamingo and had a really good time (apart from the 15 hour delay on the Onur Air flight on our return journey).
The restaurant on Turquoise is really nice as well.
If you send a private message, can let you have our mobile no.
There are quite a few people out on Flamingo for the same period.

Julie and Mike

pmax

Tuzla Mac
Hi Tjd,

How far is the Sunset Cafe from Guverginlik (I know thats not how you spell it but you probably know where I mean !!)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hi Tjd,

How far is the Sunset Cafe from Guverginlik (I know thats not how you spell it but you probably know where I mean !!)

About 5 kilometres.
Steve.

mylo

Hi There
Can you tell me where the Sunset Cafe is? We are going over to our apartment in Turquoise at the end of June for two weeks and would like to pop in.

Thank you:3:

tjd

Hi There
Can you tell me where the Sunset Cafe is? We are going over to our apartment in Turquoise at the end of June for two weeks and would like to pop in.

Thank you:3:

Sure - it's right beside Turquoise. As you come up the hill from the main Bodrum Road to Turquoise, right at the top as you turn right towards Turquoise and Flamingo etc, look to your left and there is a Taxi Office, a small shop, and a cafe. That's the Sunset cafe, traditionally Turkish food, excellent!

TJD

mylo

Thank you TJD
Are there any other restaurants we can use and do you know if there are any golf buggies on the site and if the dolmus is running a service to Bodrum, times if you know them would be helpful. Is there only one supermarket and what are the prices like?
Again thank you we may meet sometime.
Regards
Mylo

flamingo

Hi Mylo
The restaurant on Turquoise itself is really nice. We were staying on Flamingo a couple of weeks ago and went on our last night. Staff very friendly and the food was great and good value for money. We will definitely be returning when we go out in June.
Sure lots more of the units will be open when you go out as well. There was only one open when we were there organising trips, car hire and airport transfers.
Sunset cafe always seem to very busy and they have just put up awnings outside (apparently they had tried a couple of weeks previously and had blown down).
Enjoy your trip!

tjd

What about meeting up on Tuesday 16th June at Sunset for beer, soda, coffee, tea or water?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom