JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Any surprises in you xmas stocking?
Well, did any of you get any surprises in your Xmas stocking?
Victor was pleasantly surprised with his pressie {no, not what your thinking}
We are flying out to Gibraltar on the 7th January which is his 62nd birthdayand staying for 5 nights at the Rock Hotel.
He loves all the historical stuff so he cam go milling for fun.
We once went a few years ago on a day trip from the Costa del sol but it was a bit rushed. He had me walking around the bloody grave yard.
I'll do the shops and he can do the museums.
I am actually quite looking forward to it.
Never been to Heathrow before so that will be an experience.

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Aww, that'll be great Jeannie, been to Gibraltar quite a few times, on cruises and also when we stayed with friends in Spain we went for a day out and to buy some duty free goodies. I really hope it does Victor the world of good, just what he needs.

I posted on another thread earlier that I got a nice surprise in my Christmas card from my hubby, we're flying out to Sweden on 15th January for 3 nights and staying with friends in the forest in Djupvik. Hubby's sister and husband are coming with us, just be dried out in time, lol

Tess

ahh fab Jeannie, have a great time. I was in Gibraltar once on a day trip from Costa Del Sol, like you, it was a bit rushed.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
That's great SS. Dried out just in time to start all over again lol.
Hope you have a nice time.

Jeannie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
OHH Jeannie I love Graveyards I used to go to one all the time in Malta .. Such lovely stones i took photographs of them !!! They've got 365 Churches too .
I went there for 11 years but didn't get around them all . Gave my knees gip keep bending ..Hotel rep said Please COME BACK from the cematary won't you lol ....Diane ...ps watch those apes they grab things off of you lol .....

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Those cheeky monkeys pinched my hairband and took great pleasure in throwing it to each other, I never did get it back, good fun tho'

Latest Posts

Top Bottom